Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is This Where The Students Are Hiding?  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Corus Boy

One in three strip club dancers are students: Girls are even being lured into the industry at freshers' week

One student told the study: 'It's just like party night! I prefer to go to work than go out on a weekend'

External Link/Members Only

Hellraiser

'Lured' my fucking ass, they get their tits out because they want to get them out!

I love the Daily Mail. Its actually a much more seedier newspaper then The Sun and Daily Sport put together.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:23:41 am by Hellraiser »

jcdmj12

'Lured' my fucking ass, they get their tits out because they want to get them out!

I love the Daily Mail. Its actually a much more seedier newspaper then The Sun and Daily Sport put together.

Agreed, many of the stories read as if the journo had one hand down his pants whilst writing them.    And I'm 100% certain Richard Littlejohn gets aroused when he's writing about gays.

jcdmj12

One in three strip club dancers are students: Girls are even being lured into the industry at freshers' week

One student told the study: 'It's just like party night! I prefer to go to work than go out on a weekend'

External Link/Members Only

I'm wondering if they might be good places to find women up for longer term pay-for-play relationships.  Not something I have the energy or financial means to do right now, but something that might interest me in the future. 

DaveMugabe

As the student fees bite, more and more will do these type of jobs