Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Furthest You Have Traveled For A Punt  (Read 6757 times)

Rochdull lad

I'm forever getting the runaround by prossies, but the saving grace is I've not travelled far so have not lost anything.

How do you guys, travelling hundreds of miles, justify this risk?

The one I used to visit in Nuneaton had good reports [on AW, I accept!] and I took a [well-rewarded, many times over] chance.

As for the one I saw when on holiday in Bristol; well, she was the exception that proved the rule that you should ALWAYS do your research!  But, as I said, I was in the area for other reasons and decided to check AW while I was in the area.

Ass-Bo

When searching, often I look past my comfortable driving distance if it means punting with that HL WG I have had my eye on for a while. What's the furthest you would be prepared to travel for a highly recommended punt.

The furthest I have gone is an hours drive during the evenings and just a few minutes ago I considerd I may drive 3-4hr from London to Whiteley, Hampshire  ;)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The one I used to visit in Nuneaton had good reports [on AW, I accept!] and I took a [well-rewarded, mantimes over] chance.

As for the one I saw when on holiday in Bristol; well, she was the exception that proved the rule that you should ALWAYS do your research!  But, as I said, I was in the area for other reasons and decided to check AW while I was in the area.

ah, Nuneaton, gateway to the Midlands! She used to visit me if I was at a conference at a Uni in Leicester or Northampton.

Offline mattylondon

No research, I fuck anything cheap closest to my house.
:drinks: I adopt that approach, within say, a 15 mile radius.

For more 'qualitative punts' about 25 - 35 miles. Depends if there's a deal on offer, if it's a longer distance.

norway68

My first post here.

My furthest travel for punting. Norway to Ukraine, i have no idea how many miles that is.
But it was a punting vacation

Offline thunder_road

I once got a bus from Stockton to Newcastle which takes about an hour to see a lady called Kirsten, to date on of the finest punts that I can remember.... man she was bloody lovely.

cornbeefinspector

max of 1 hour travling for me by car, there is not a shortage of girls in london :)

Offline stayer

Visited Penny in Horsham a couple of times, the drive took me a good 1.5hrs.

I have also deliberately done a stopover in Bangkok to experience the local talent.