Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this an appropriate question?  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Alitis

I am considering of seeing a lady from AW who claims that she is size 12 and 5'10. A size 12 on a woman so tall is not a lot but I suspect that she may be larger.  Is it appropriate to ask her her weight?  Or is it appropriate to discuss this directly with her?

Offline NelsonH

Most likely she will go off on one and tell you "book or don't book".

Offline cueball

:lol: when has asking a woman her weight ever been a problem  :lol:

Don't forget to tell her that her bum looks big in that skirt too  :lol:

Offline hungrypunt

Dont forget to called her chubbs, they luv that
hey chubbs, whats your current poundage :)

Offline Alitis

Ok ok  :D forget that I asked.  I get the message.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Asking someones weight would be classed as pretty rude  ,and tbh pointless as muscle weighs as much as fat sometimes, also you dont know what area of her body she holds her main weight in!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline hullad

A report back would be nice

Along with the line " hey you don't sweat much for a fat lass do you '

Offline Turtle Z

Yes, its pretty rude to ask. So I always send this ands ask them to put a circle around the appropriate box.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

I am considering of seeing a lady from AW who claims that she is size 12 and 5'10. A size 12 on a woman so tall is not a lot but I suspect that she may be larger.  Is it appropriate to ask her her weight?  Or is it appropriate to discuss this directly with her?

Asking someones weight would be classed as pretty rude  ,and tbh pointless as muscle weighs as much as fat sometimes, also you dont know what area of her body she holds her main weight in!

If you ask it appropriately, one possible way is by stating your preference to size, then it should be ok to do so in an email.

If you are in doubt then you should enquire as soon as...

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 11:57:16 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

weedougie

Are there no pics? If not you could ask for some

fredpunter

Just ask her if she can pinch an inch? Or a foot? Or a yard?
You may have to convert it to metric if she's less than 50.

Offline Vivago

Just be subtle and ask her if it would be wise for you to bring a bag of flour.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

fredpunter

In case she wants to make some biscuits?  :angelgirl:

Offline HawkG

Yes, its pretty rude to ask. So I always send this ands ask them to put a circle around the appropriate box.

I'm in better shape than I thought. The weight units ARE kilos, right?

Offline hungrypunt

Wheres the next part of the chart, the ex wifes coming round later collecting tokens  :drinks:

mediumjoe

Turtle z.   Just where did you get that chart from? I am 5 foot nine and according to that chart my normal weight  should be between 20 and 25 stone!!  Perhaps it's a spoof charge to  make people feel better, well it certainly made me feel better  for a little while. Joe

vw

There is a weight field on aw.  There maybe reason why she didn't fill it in.

Smudgey

I feel that the punt might not go to well......no idea why I feel this.......just a hunch...

Can a girl give a punter negative feedback on here?  :rolleyes:

Offline Tailpipe

Yep sad truth about punting

age and dress size weight , are the most misused by WGs on AW as are pictures that show no real likeness,

I don,t mind paying top money but I do like to get what I am paying for.

I agree that asking weight is rude but each to there own.

I do wish WGs would tell it the way it was on those subjects.

Height weight and tone all come into this abs sizes do not always tell the full story

I have seen some awesome tall size 12 but 8 to 10 is where I like to be.

I am no brad pit but I am so fussy about how a Girl looks .

When you but a car you get the looks you want.

Offline Tailpipe

I feel that the punt might not go to well......no idea why I feel this.......just a hunch...

Can a girl give a punter negative feedback on here?  :rolleyes:

No this site is for us the punter not for WGs , but I like to think we are all fair punters and don,t slag off WGs unless its called for.

Smudgey

No this site is for us the punter not for WGs , but I like to think we are all fair punters and don,t slag off WGs unless its called for.

This is a good place, reviews on here are great and far outweighs the AW reviews.
I guess guys on there don't give negative in case they get it back, before I found the wonders of ukpunting I went off what I read on AW and thought everyone else that had seen the girl must have been on illegal substances!

Offline Tailpipe

This is a good place, reviews on here are great and far outweighs the AW reviews.
I guess guys on there don't give negative in case they get it back, before I found the wonders of ukpunting I went off what I read on AW and thought everyone else that had seen the girl must have been on illegal substances!

Yep this is the place to look , as its real info , not the AW bullshit

mrhappypants

OP you could try dressing it up a bit; ask her to give a rough approximation of her girth, or let you know the distance around the equator....

Just a thought.

Offline Tailpipe

OP you could try dressing it up a bit; ask her to give a rough approximation of her girth, or let you know the distance around the equator....

Just a thought.

:cool: :cool:

Dodo

Just watch out for the really big birds who offer a 'per stone' rate  :scare:

Offline stevedave

Is there a link to this woman? If so, perhaps we should all bombard her with the same question, and see whether she bites...

Offline GreyDave

Don't be there when she stops holding her main weight in....

Is it as rude as asking "Shall I cum in yer gob Fatty, cause its yer snack time"   :cool: :cool:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 01:52:29 pm by GreyDave »

DannyJames

Asking someones weight would be classed as pretty rude  ,and tbh pointless as muscle has greater density than fat, also you dont know what area of her body she holds her main weight in!

Fixed that for you.

Offline Alitis

Maybe I could ask to stand next to an item of known dimensions si that I can compare. A London bus? :coolgirl: