Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady.Vivxx Paddington  (Read 5445 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for amadea.linda (29 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

Lady Vivxx is one of my "regulars". I am not often in the area, but whenever I get a chance to book her, I try my best to get hold of her. On average, I might have seen her once a year.

Emailed via aw to book at £140 for the hour. She communicates very well, asked to confirm at the beginning of the specific week as booked in advance - just to make sure she isn't busy. Location was a nice hotel around Paddington, short walk, easy access.
She gives clear instructions how to enter hotel, to ware a mask, which floor, room number.

Viv is well reviewed here ("Hungarian 5'8", a well looked-after size 10, nice hourglass figure, B-cups, pretty face, beautiful long brown hair, lightly speckled pale skin, back tattoo").
Age around 30 is pretty accurate, "playful spirit, cute voice, giggles a lot" (sorry, borrowed from another review, but simply true) - which I all quite like.
She greeted me in high heels and sexy lingerie that I recognised from one of her pictures.

Shower/paperwork.
Licking balls and OWO - all as I like it, with lots of eye contact. Lots of kissing & French kissing. Several changes of positions. No rush at any time.

She ticks all my boxes, solid as I like it. And some girlfriend chatting towards the end. Shower offered and taken afterwards.

I am hesitant to break out my ratings into face/body/personality/service/comms/location.
For me, she simply delivers 100%. Face and body as per my personal taste, and personality, comms and location frame it well to make it an enjoyable time.

Would I return: YES, without hesitation! This time hopefully not only in a year's time.

Offline bedhedred

I might try emailing her. She demands a phone call but has never answered me.

Online LLPunting

If you've texted her before (or WA'd) using the same number you called from she may have taken offence and blacklisted you.  Try a new number and make no mention of previous contacts or use the same patter to ask about services and pricing.  She may not be one to be "sensitive" or moody but everyone has their moments.

Offline bedhedred

If you've texted her before (or WA'd) using the same number you called from she may have taken offence and blacklisted you.  Try a new number and make no mention of previous contacts or use the same patter to ask about services and pricing.  She may not be one to be "sensitive" or moody but everyone has their moments.

At 140 per hour, she'd need to be on a par with Veronica XO for example. I've got a 2nd sim. I could try to contact her again. I don't think that I asked anything controversial first time round. Eg. If I know from ukp that the girl has form for snogging and owo, then I won't ask her if she does it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 08:55:37 pm by bedhedred »

Offline king tarzan

I remember she opened the door and pounced on me!!
Ate my face immediately
She loved sex
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shadow314

Offline pythago

I recognise a few of the phrases :D
Illustrations here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285030.0

Indeed, thanks mate. As I said "borrowed from another review, but simply true!".
 :cool:

Offline Moneyd

I visit her fairly regularly. I think she only works once or twice a week, doesn’t do back to back bookings and also has plenty of regulars. So I’d imagine it would be difficult to book her at the moment and a first time visit.

For what it’s worth, she’s a great SP and I should have (and will) reviewed her a long time ago.

Offline unus669

Just have to laugh when punters vouch for WGs :D

She doesn’t do back to back bookings and you know this how?

Offline king tarzan

He's sitting there doing observation audit 👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moneyd

BHR mentioned he’d struggled to get hold of her so I replied with why I thought it was so.

Put your handbag down sweetheart.

Offline unus669

BHR mentioned he’d struggled to get hold of her so I replied with why I thought it was so.

Put your handbag down sweetheart.

You need to think harder, before bashing your keyboard. That way, you’ll post less dross. We all have a bad post in us, but yours was a bad one unfortunately  :D

Offline Moneyd

You need to think harder, before bashing your keyboard. That way, you’ll post less dross. We all have a bad post in us, but yours was a bad one unfortunately  :D

Another unwanted opinion.

Offline unus669

Another unwanted opinion.

If you don’t want an opinion, then you shouldn’t engage in fora. You’re on a roll now, posting dross. Engage your brain, before bashing the keyboard FFS :rolleyes:

Offline Moneyd

If you don’t want an opinion, then you shouldn’t engage in fora. You’re on a roll now, posting dross. Engage your brain, before bashing the keyboard FFS :rolleyes:

:)

Offline Prince

I have seen her a handful of times over the years and again last month.

I do know she seems to work a couple days a week these days as she does another 'normal' job the rest of the time.

She has never seemed to be in a rush to push me out and was quite chatty last time.

Will write a review but always a solid positive for me.

P