Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amadea.linda - Paddington  (Read 1934 times)

32 review(s) for amadea.linda (29 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Bond

First of all, I would like to thank all those who reviewed Linda before me.

Linda has been on my hotlist for quite some time, since she was working from Canary Wharf/Poplar a year or two ago. Previous opportunities and attempts to meet her failed for various reasons but late last week I was finally lucky :)

The process of booking her started four or five days before the actual meeting through AW email, following which I submitted (at her request) an AW booking form. On the day we exchanged a couple of text messages, before I phoned her when I was in her area to get the full address. Linda comes across as being quite abrupt and possibly unfriendly in her written comms but she is the complete opposite in person. But more on that later  :D

Linda works from a flat within a short walking distance of Paddington station. I know the area quite well and had no problem in finding her place. I booked an hour at £130 and it was definitely great value for money :) She is a tall, slim and pretty Hungarian girl with a fun personality and an ass to die for. She is definitely the girl in the photos and looks younger than her stated age of 26.

I went through my usual routine of fk, owo, 69, owo again, cowgirl and before finishing through a great session in doggy with me standing by the side of the bed. Believe me, the sight in front of me will linger in my memory for a long time. A very long time . . . :D

Linda has a great attitude and is fun to spend time with. She speaks her mind and I enjoyed talking to her, almost as much as having sex with her :)

Highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only

weebey

Glad you had a good time with her Mr Bond. Yep she is excellent.

Offline king tarzan

She is reviewed many times here
Saw her a few months back
She opened door grabbed me and we just ate
Each other's faces for a few minutes SUPER intense dfk, she told me my cologne just turned her on instantly
Then Down to business of time and money

Paid £90 for 30 mins

Brilliant enjoyable no rush sex!!

Definitely worth a return st some later stage
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cokepro

She is reviewed many times here
Saw her a few months back
She opened door grabbed me and we just ate
Each other's faces for a few minutes SUPER intense dfk, she told me my cologne just turned her on instantly
Then Down to business of time and money

Paid £90 for 30 mins

Brilliant enjoyable no rush sex!!

Definitely worth a return st some later stage

KT what killer cologne did u apply ?

Offline king tarzan

KT what killer cologne did u apply ?

Joop for men ( purple bottle)

Also azzaro classic gets there mangoes wet too
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Legman

Yep agreed, Linda is a cracking punt, very quirky personality that some may find a bit off-putting but I enjoy.   :crazy:

Been meaning to recommend her to forum legend YLF who seems to be struggling to find a decent lass in London at present, if you're reading this mate, I can recommend.

Which reminds me, I must book up to see her again soon before she leaves the Paddington base for Canary Wharf, not as convenient for myself to visit.