Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carmenkissesx - Birmingham  (Read 3110 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206929) (27 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Metzoid

External Link/Members Only

Time : 2 weeks ago
All contact made by text, very efficient at replying. She was very polite and friendly.

Carmen : she is a very sexy and attractive mixed race girl with long curly hair. She is very easy to talk to and immediately put me at ease.

She has a gorgeous slim figure, maybe a 6-8 with gorgeous perky breasts with pierced nipples and a great bum. She didnt have a spot of make up on and looked very very pretty.

Service. I paid for 1 hour  and it was amazing.

Her technique is great and she really takes her time. I didnt feel rushed at any point and only because i had to get going did i leave after 50 minutes.

In between i really enjoyed the chats with her and she is genuinly a lovely girl to talk to.
I would absolutely return to see her again for an hour

Offline TheSploshHER

Nice review pal! 
Been a while since I've seen her.. I just remember her ass was phwoarrr.. And has she still got that Zendaya look about her?
Need to pay her a visit soon I think!  :hi:

Offline Metzoid

Nice review pal! 
Been a while since I've seen her.. I just remember her ass was phwoarrr.. And has she still got that Zendaya look about her?
Need to pay her a visit soon I think!  :hi:

Hi mate

Thank you !

She does indeed have that look! In my opinion she is stunning !

I second the needing to see her again !

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, any more details on service, i.e. how was the BJ and sex?

Offline Metzoid

Thanks for the review, any more details on service, i.e. how was the BJ and sex?

Her oral technique is great. Very wet and she is very good with her tongue. Plenty if eye contact

The Sex was really good. She started off slow and passionate and ended up much more vigorous. She really knows how to work her body. None of it felt like a performance including her moana. Even is she was faking it didnt feel like it! She is tight but still had no issue with me and im above average.

Offline aanimator

Her oral technique is great. Very wet and she is very good with her tongue. Plenty if eye contact

The Sex was really good. She started off slow and passionate and ended up much more vigorous. She really knows how to work her body. None of it felt like a performance including her moana. Even is she was faking it didnt feel like it! She is tight but still had no issue with me and im above average.

Cheers