Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Cole - Dudley  (Read 2258 times)

1 review(s) for Carla Cole (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DaveR

External Link/Members Only

Lady in question has a stunning model figure, long legs, great ass and huge 34g enhanced tits. They are very hard, so don't expect squidginess
Facially quite thin and angular looks a bit middle eastern although clearly a local lass born here

Venue a new build apartments, lots of them, so no danger of curtain twitching or what have you. Plenty of parking and all in all very fit for purpose.

I visited late afternoon, £150 for an hour.

Easy access to the apartment but clearly she was sharing with someone or another person was in the main living area. Was not disturbed at all but if you're wary of that then take note.

Had a shower and got the transaction out of the way before starting on her fab body, running fingers up and down, tonguing one another when kissing. Not especially deep but Carla likes French kissing and having her nipples sucked and gently tweaked. I bent her over near a mirror and starting eating her out. She has a pierced pussy and a very small asshole which she didn't mind being rimmed. Have to say she was as clean as a whistle and tasted gorgeous. Got into it the more I explored with my tongue and eventually I got her on the bed and she came as I was dining down under and seemed to genuine enjoy it
She loves spitting on your cock, wasnt a big fan of taking it deep or for long spells it seemed but I wasn't too fussed as she had got me really hard and was turning me on with her overall service. Fucked her doggy and slapped her arse a few times and god was she tight. moved her onto her back and increased the tempo before having her riding me on top and I was brought to a great orgasm as she grinded and gyrated away.

Overall I'd definitely see again. She's not a provider who goes completely full on  and Carla was mindful of the time but I got the feeling as a first visit she's probably like that. The body did it for me, I just had to go and experience her and she's got a friendly manner about her.

Offline Discord

Thanks for the review.  I've just recently added this one to my hotlist and was considering trying to arrange a booking soon.  Any idea what her cut off time is for accepting/arranging bookings as I think she perhaps only works afternoons but ideally I'd prefer to book more towards evening. 

Offline m4rmite

Thanks for the review, saw her profile and was hmming and arring, not keen on solid fake tits but Dudley has slim pickings