Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky K  (Read 1227 times)

Offline daveev

not had a go but emailed a few times to ask about stuff, she wanted to know my age which was ok but as she dose not see older guys then sort of put me off, but she did say get back when i wanted to see her and she would talk about stuff, so email and ask her she was pretty open with me.

Offline mrsaxon

£70 for 1/2 hour is a bit too much!

Rod trotter

Ge interesting to see what she thinks is older

Offline dirkdigler

This one a complete waste of time
Contacted her recently to arranged appointment .First few messages went well, then when trying to finalise details just does not respond, even though she had been on her account
Good luck

Still-alive

Ge interesting to see what she thinks is older

I contacted a wg who was about 50, she turned me down because she wouldn't see anyone older than herself! FFS!

Still-alive

This one a complete waste of time
Contacted her recently to arranged appointment .First few messages went well, then when trying to finalise details just does not respond, even though she had been on her account
Good luck

Not unusual, I've lost count of the WGs who have ignored my e mails asking for a phone number, even though their profiles have said "mail me for my phone number"

Offline maxxblue

I agree - I would have tried to book her if she wasn't charging so much, but from recent comments looks like she is a waste of time.

Offline itsjustme

Get 2 x 15 min which are £30 each :wacko:

Still-alive

Good idea! If she'll swallow that she'll swallow anything  :D :lol:

Offline maxxblue

I missed that, but she has taken the £15 minute meetings down now - I wonder if she has been reading this thread?

Reeson69

Great arse.
It's a shame she doesn't see anyone of my age. :thumbsdown:

Offline daveev

Offline Kev3773

Anyone know her age limit ?  :hi: