Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Rachael mobile massage worth taking one for the team?  (Read 859 times)

Offline puntingking

Have anyone seen her either for an incall or an outcall booking?
Link : External Link/Members Only

Her pics in her gallery looks very fit.

Is it worth me taking one for the team?
I'm not sure if i should book to see her for an incall or an outcall as she can do both.
her prices are steep considering she only does sensual massages.

also, I stumbled on her  website by accident while searching for massage services near me so if anyone knows anywhere else she advertised then please comment.

:hi:

Offline horizonsmith

Prices are astronomical!!

If you fancy it TOFTT but at those prices can’t see her getting much business.
Banned reason: No reviews since 2019
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Tedbandy

You have too much disposable income mate if your willing to pay that much!

Offline puntingking

yes i know the money is deep. i might save my take one for the team for someone else a little better for my bank account.  :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

You have too much disposable income mate if your willing to pay that much!

More money than sense is how I'd describe it.

Offline VFM

Have anyone seen her either for an incall or an outcall booking?
Link : External Link/Members Only

Her pics in her gallery looks very fit.

Is it worth me taking one for the team?
I'm not sure if i should book to see her for an incall or an outcall as she can do both.
her prices are steep considering she only does sensual massages.

also, I stumbled on her  website by accident while searching for massage services near me so if anyone knows anywhere else she advertised then please comment.

:hi:

Book her for an incall. If she is not the girl in the pics you can walk. It's a lot harder to walk if she comes to your place!  Maybe contact her and get a face pic first.  VFM

Offline puntingking

Book her for an incall. If she is not the girl in the pics you can walk. It's a lot harder to walk if she comes to your place!  Maybe contact her and get a face pic first.  VFM

yes. I was thinking that. But for that much per hour i would expect nothing less than an outstanding hour and if it was just a good hour i would feel a let down. I would expect nothing but the best for that price.  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Have you tried calling to ask what she does that justifies her fees that are over twice any other professional massage therapist you've looked into?

Offline puntingking

Have you tried calling to ask what she does that justifies her fees that are over twice any other professional massage therapist you've looked into?

body2body with a "mind blowing" edging. Her words. Starts with naked shower together then she takes to the bedroom where "the magic begins".

Offline puntingking

body to body, tantric massage, edging and full body massage all of which i can expect from her she said.

Offline Jonestown

body2body with a "mind blowing" edging. Her words. Starts with naked shower together then she takes to the bedroom where "the magic begins".

Ask if she would agree to the money being held in escrow until complete satisfaction as per her words is achieved.

Offline LLPunting

Ask if she would agree to the money being held in escrow until complete satisfaction as per her words is achieved.

:thumbsup:

Or ask her if she can do that for 2 hrs for the money as you can fuck a superhoney (hotter than her) for an hour for the same, just get her to ask KT.

Offline puntingking

:thumbsup:

Or ask her if she can do that for 2 hrs for the money as you can fuck a superhoney (hotter than her) for an hour for the same, just get her to ask KT.

might ask her. I am in two minds now whether to see her or not. If I ask her that, she may agree or she may not. I will think about it on the ride home from work tonight. then see my options for a booking over the weekend and I might decide to see her. If I do decide to see her it will largely be for the benefit of  this forum as it would be A TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM  But i am not gonna lie if its a bad experience if i go ahead and book up with her i will be sure to get out my phone and write a negative review in no  time.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

the only good news is that it should be easy to get a booking
coz she is hardly gonna be inundated with her pricing expectations

Offline Fuzzyduck

might ask her. I am in two minds now whether to see her or not. If I ask her that, she may agree or she may not. I will think about it on the ride home from work tonight. then see my options for a booking over the weekend and I might decide to see her. If I do decide to see her it will largely be for the benefit of  this forum as it would be A TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM  But i am not gonna lie if its a bad experience if i go ahead and book up with her i will be sure to get out my phone and write a negative review in no  time.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why are you making such a big deal about TOFTT?  You should be doing it for yourself, not being some martyr, or do you need that kind of recognition and attention to validate yourself? If you chose to see her, then great, go for it and I honestly wish you best of luck and hope it's a great punt, but please stop trying to be some hero.

Offline puntingking

the only good news is that it should be easy to get a booking
coz she is hardly gonna be inundated with her pricing expectations

you would think so. At the moment she had not replied to my text message about making a booking for tomorrow. If she does, I will be sure to leave a review of my experience. If she don't text back some time tonight, I will look for an alternative for tomorrow afternoon. I will report back whatever happens tomorrow.

Offline puntingking

Why are you making such a big deal about TOFTT?  You should be doing it for yourself, not being some martyr, or do you need that kind of recognition and attention to validate yourself? If you chose to see her, then great, go for it and I honestly wish you best of luck and hope it's a great punt, but please stop trying to be some hero.

Ok. Them pictures of her on her website is gaining my interest. I would be doing it for myself but I also want to make a bigger contribution to this forum.  :drinks:

Thanks for wishing me luck  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

I won't be a "hero" then.  ;)