Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: moral dilemma - what would you do?  (Read 2770 times)

Persie

I saw a W/G (dont want to mention names) where I forgot to pay her again.

We actually had a good punt and she have a good service and accommodated a request not listed for no extra. At the end we were having a chat and then I realised i had to go so darted. No intention of diversionary tactics

It was only when I got home, realised I had £150 notes in the pocket. She never text me to say anything either

Would like to see her again but not that bothered.

What would you guys do?

Offline Steely Dan

You know what you need to do. Sort it.

Does it matter what we would do?

Offline puntingpumping1920

We actually had a good punt and she have a good service and accommodated a request not listed for no extra. At the end we were having a chat and then I realised i had to go so darted. No intention of diversionary tactics

It was only when I got home, realised I had £150 notes in the pocket. She never text me to say anything either

What would you guys do?

As you're in a moral dilemma in what is right and wrong behaviour. She sells her time, and as a customer you choose to buy. You used her services, so you should pay.

I live by these rules "Do to others as you would have them do to you". Would you be upset if you wasn't paid for your labour ?
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Fredbone

Pay.

If you got a good service, you should pay.  This is based on what would you like to happen if you provided the service and did not get paid.

Offline peter purves

The above had me bold over in thought
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Persie

The again is an error as I am hungover to fuck

I am really pleased to see such ethical views!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:55:48 pm by Persie »

Persie

Pay.

If you got a good service, you should pay.  This is based on what would you like to happen if you provided the service and did not get paid.

Its a bit harsh is what I was thinking

Offline peter purves

What would you guys do?

Just to add she may not have texted you because she may not be 100% sure which of the customer did not pay, as opposed to she does know which customer it is but is waiting for them to do the right thing

Offline azrael

What a cuntish thing to say or even do, man up and send her a text saying you forgot yo pay her and will do so next time you see her or ask when you can pop round and pay her  :dash:

Offline pewpewpew

I would never consider trying to get away with not paying but in honesty if I got home and then realised that I forgot to pay I would not go back and pay. I won't sit at home worrying about her starving in the street either.
It's never happened and I always pay at the start before she asks for it so am not trying to steal anything but on the off chance that bit ever happened I don't think I'd be so chivalrous

Offline od13218

How is this a moral dilemma? There's only one morally right thing to do, isn't there?
A dilemma would be when you are faced with 2 alternatives each of which has a good and a bad consequence, and it's impossible to determine which is better.
In this case however you can either be a thief and not pay, or be honest and pay.

Persie

What a cuntish thing to say or even do, man up and send her a text saying you forgot yo pay her and will do so next time you see her or ask when you can pop round and pay her  :dash:

Chill out bro...I am just seeing what others would say think / do. Not everyone will have your perspective and if you can't handle potential different perspectives, jog on

Offline nigel4498

Regardless of the fact it is the season of goodwill.
You should just pay her, simples.

Offline od13218

Chill out bro...I am just seeing what others would say think / do. Not everyone will have your perspective and if you can't handle potential different perspectives, jog on
Fair enough to ask, but if you can't handle criticism, don't post in UKP!
Were you honestly expecting many people to recommend that you keep the money...?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Only one thing to do, tell her and pay up.

I had a similar situation last year, on a duo agency date, one girl I'd seen before, at her place and a new girl. Got in, opened a bottle, paid new girl, forgot to pay old girl, had a great punt, went home, checked my pocket, found the cash, called the agency, went back and paid.

Offline azrael

Were you honestly expecting many people to recommend that you keep the money...?

+1 cheers budd :thumbsup:

Type_O_Negative

What would you guys do?

You have to pay, just show her you are a good client. Call/text her and clarify this situation  :hi:

Persie

Criticizing is one thing...spitting the dummy another. Theres a lot of "Money grabbing  whores" attitude and interested in what others would think.
What I do will not determined by what members say

Offline azrael

What would you guys do?

Criticizing is one thing...spitting the dummy another. Theres a lot of "Money grabbing  whores" attitude and interested in what others would think.
What I do will not determined by what members say

Kinda contradicting yourself aren't you? Why ask if you dont like the answer? Wait there are you a troll? I gave my thoughts to your post asking what i would do, now if thats spitting my dummy out then you shouldnt ask stupid questions.
What did you expect? Fellow punters to pat you on your back and say "well done son" or"your my hero" the world dont flow that way, if thats what you expected then youshould have told your mates an not posted it on ukp. I seriously wonder if you posted this on uke what would have happened

Offline peter purves

I would never consider trying to get away with not paying but in honesty if I got home and then realised that I forgot to pay I would not go back and pay. I won't sit at home worrying about her starving in the street either.
It's never happened and I always pay at the start before she asks for it so am not trying to steal anything but on the off chance that bit ever happened I don't think I'd be so chivalrous

...That's honest of you  :P

I remember a WG recounting a story where one of her regulars, who she considered as honest etc failing to pay her and never to visit her again. She couldn't understand it!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 02:37:32 pm by peter purves »

Offline MrMatrix

Its a bit harsh is what I was thinking
I can understand you thinking this (its human nature), but you've got to do the right thing and go back and pay her. We've got threads in the forum about WGs stealing  (not that you intended it) money and we aren't happy about being recipients of such devious deeds. I personally don't mind the question, I just think you should make the right answer.  :hi:

Offline HighlyMotivated

+1 same here

I'd only make the effort if I was interested in seeing her again. Otherwise thank my lucky stars and put that money toward another punt

Offline od13218

Kinda contradicting yourself aren't you? Why ask if you dont like the answer? Wait there are you a troll? I gave my thoughts to your post asking what i would do, now if thats spitting my dummy out then you shouldnt ask stupid questions.
What did you expect? Fellow punters to pat you on your back and say "well done son" or"your my hero" the world dont flow that way, if thats what you expected then youshould have told your mates an not posted it on ukp. I seriously wonder if you posted this on uke what would have happened
+1
Who spat the dummy? Several people just said pay up, a couple commenting that it's pretty shitty not to.  You did ask, after all. Don't be so touchy.

Offline PLeisure

It's genuinely surprising that you even need to describe this as a "moral dilemma"... as if you need - or are hoping - that UKP will encourage you to walk away without guilt. If that was the intention, it casts you in a poor light.
Just do the right thing. This was a completely irrelevant thread  :unknown: - let's focus on an improved 2017, instead  :hi:

Offline juzz

I, and I suspect several others, have reached the end of the punt and had to be reminded to pay. Slightly embarrassing.

I have, like you, forgotten to pay and just rang the girl back. We arranged for me to call in with the money. We had a laugh over it, I fixed a broken towel rail and she gave me a free blowjob in return. Marvellous. We became a little closer and subsequent visits benefited.

Just do the right thing and ring her.

Persie

I  just don't expect punters to call me a cunt and come across as though they feel they are banging their heads on a wall. I am very sorry if this affected in th st way

Offline smiley9

The very same thing has happened to me twice ( With different girls) Both times I contacted the girl straight away! With one I went back to the Hotel that night and paid her and the other I paid double the next time I saw her. In fact she gave me some extra time for being honest    :rolleyes: Both times these were great punts and I got on with the girls and they never asked for the cash at the start of the punt. Both were cool about it as I was honest with them.

Offline od13218

I  just don't expect punters to call me a cunt and come across as though they feel they are banging their heads on a wall. I am very sorry if this affected in th st way
This is a no nonsense forum- if people see something as cuntish behaviour they will say so. Taking it on the chin will serve you better than whining about it.

SeekingtheTruth

The fact that you are even asking the question tells us that you are considering not paying.