Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_anax - Old Street  (Read 1631 times)

Big Cat

Saw Ana at her high rise flat in Old Street last week - bout 10 mins walk from the station. Actually had my eye on her flatmate Curvy Cristina but saw some unfavourable reviews on here so went for Ana instead.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were nice and easy. Entrance reeks of piss, not the greatest of locations. This better be worth it, I thought - was only staying 15mins.

Ana answers the door looking a lot shorter/smaller than her photos (I expected this thanks to reviews). Facially not my usual style but she got progressively prettier as the punt began (funny how that works) and has the sexiest little body - great bum and boobs as you can see in the pics. I felt like I was fucking a hot 18 year old

Good cheeky banter - comes out with some funny stuff even while fucking. Sex-wise - a good sensual fuck. Lots of stroking, hands through hair, gazing into eyes etc, felt really good actually. Any position we did she made sure to grab onto my balls too which felt so good I had to slow down to make sure I actually lasted the 15mins. Great fucking her in front of the mirror too as she keeps eye contact using the glass. Finished with some A+ sensual cowgirl during which I came super hard indeed

No kissing btw, but I knew this going in. I think she said she doesn't do 69 either (fine by me, not my fav position either)

One minor negative, which I wish didn't happen. As I was getting dressed she suddenly comes out with "you need to give me £20 more". What, why? Because you've stayed 20 minutes (remember I'd booked 15). I refused and that was that. I think she could tell I was disappointed by her asking and maybe even regretted it as she then remarked that I probably wouldn't return. I think I would though because I did really enjoy fucking her, and I'll put that negative down to her being young and cheeky/brave.

Also served as a reminder for me that no matter how well you think you and a WG are getting on or clicking, the only thing they are really interested in is your cash. I suppose that is fair enough.

Recommended  :thumbsup:

LL

As I was getting dressed she suddenly comes out with "you need to give me £20 more". What, why? Because you've stayed 20 minutes (remember I'd booked 15). pose that is fair enough.
Fuck that shit. Who does she think she is charging £20 for 5 extra minutes!? £4 a minute or £240 per hour pro-rata. I pay up front. I wouldn't pay them extra at the end. It's up to the girl to boot me out on time (they usually do!)

Big Cat

Fuck that shit. Who does she think she is charging £20 for 5 extra minutes!? £4 a minute or £240 per hour pro-rata. I pay up front. I wouldn't pay them extra at the end. It's up to the girl to boot me out on time (they usually do!)

Yeah I hear you. Was surprised she asked because it went against the dynamic of the previous 15 minutes. I'm sure she realised it was a ridiculous request and didn't push it when I told her. Honestly I think she regretted asking so don't want to paint it as too much of a negative - the service itself was A+. She just thought she'd spotted a sucker (of both varieties)