Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sarah (London)  (Read 1869 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Sarah today and pleased with the punt with this good model. Here is the report:

The Experience:
Text comms were straight forward, and posed usual questions about location, pics etc. She is flat mates with Dream.Lora who I reviewed before, so I figured her profile had some credibility via proxy.
Got to get apartment near spitalsfield and when she opened the door I was immediately taken by her - almost exactly like pics (5'4 size 4-6 white pale skin and pale grey blue eyes) a real attractive seductive spinner.
Wanted an hour but decided I will stay 30 and maybe extend later. Gave her a kiss but quickly I ran into the shower. I was a bit worried that she may be unengaging and disinterested but after a few remarks and questions she lightened up and came that pretty smile.
Price was for 70 30mins with CIM.
Here CIM was pretty standard in a good way and I got a good view of her fine petite figure. Conclusion was taken very well though she paused for  second. During owo there was small feeling of gum from time to time, but overall enjoyable.
Will see her again.
No grind this time.

Reflection:
. same as pics but more seductive in person.
. quiet at first but responsive to talk.
. known location and secure.
. smoking I think is allowed but I didn't.

The Journey:
Was good to find new talent. What drew me to her was that she had similar features to the sexy Brunner in Texas Chainsaw Masacar which was on horror channel the night before.

Bread!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice one fbm, glad you enjoyed and thanks for sharing.