Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Madison - London Tour (Euston)  (Read 1121 times)

NickFury

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price : £100 for 30 min

Venue: Hotel near Euston Station

Looks: Amazing tits and fit body as per profile. Facially quite attractive but wouldn't say gorgeous, looks very fuckable

Been a long week and fancied a no nonsense quick punt with a looker, so chanced it with Chloe as feedback indicated service may be lacking but looks good and the photos are accurate ( they are).

Comms were efficient, arranged via couple of txt, everything confirmed within a few minutes on the day.
Usual functional hotel room, Chloe looked great in nice lingerie, had quick shower before jumping on the bed. Wasted no time in getting her naked and started burying my face into her tits, sucking, licking and gentle biting as she stroked the little man. As I got hard, she slipped on the condom and started OW.... I'm not a fan of OW, so it didn't really do it for me but the sight of a fit bird going down is still something so I let her carry on while I fondle her.

Wasn't in the mood for RO, so proceeded to pound her doggy... Ass is not that firm, but nice to slap and grab, and then got her to ride me which she did quite enthusiastically. Again more grabbing and sucking of her melons...Finished with mish and then nice chit chat before freshening up and saying good bye.

Positive: Fit bird, nice tits, enthusiastic during fucking
Negative: no OWO ( as per profile so I knew this) and pricey for vanilla service

Would I return? Very unlikely
Am I glad I fucked her once? Most definitely

If u like slim English girl with nice natural tits, and vanilla in your likes, I would recommend.