Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm new, Need some advice  (Read 1575 times)

CuriousCustomer

Hi guys,

I'm new to the site and have only ever punted once. It wasn't a good experience as the girl didnt look anything like her pics and the whole sex was off. I felt like I was ripped off. So I'm looking for some advice, I'm from the east london area so if theres any nice girls (good lookin and good at what they do) that some of you may know about, please let me know. I want to have a better experience next time.

Thanks

Offline PLeisure

Welcome, CC

Did you read the UKP Wiki before posting this? It provides advice on best approaches for newbies.
Good idea to prepare your own shortlist then run the numbers (each wg has their own ID code in the respective profile url). That way, you can see which girls have been reviewed here and narrow the playing field more to your expectations.
Punters are more likely to offer advice once they can see you've done some research.  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Depends on your budget,if you are able to I would punt more centrally in London or at least the east central area

Offline HappyandLucky

Welcome, CC

Did you read the UKP Wiki before posting this? It provides advice on best approaches for newbies.
Good idea to prepare your own shortlist then run the numbers (each wg has their own ID code in the respective profile url). That way, you can see which girls have been reviewed here and narrow the playing field more to your expectations.
Punters are more likely to offer advice once they can see you've done some research.  :hi:
+1  :hi:

CuriousCustomer

Ok, thanks guys, I'm gonna look into. However I wanted some advice because simply reading a review isn't enough, as there don't seem to be a huge number of reviews about girls in east london anyway. But I will look into it. Should be interesting.  :thumbsup:

Offline HappyandLucky

CC, good luck with it. There are so many that say I'm from Waterloo give me ur best recommendations. Often thses are rightly ignored as I and many have better things to do including punting. I suggest look on AW, read reviews on UKP, post a shortlist including what type of WG you are looking for.  :thumbsup:

CuriousCustomer

CC, good luck with it. There are so many that say I'm from Waterloo give me ur best recommendations. Often thses are rightly ignored as I and many have better things to do including punting. I suggest look on AW, read reviews on UKP, post a shortlist including what type of WG you are looking for.  :thumbsup:

thanks mate! I've been away for a whil but I'm going to get back into this. Keep you all updated  :diablo:

Essexlad69

Welcome, CC

+1  :hi:

lol-machine

lol, the guy with 1 post gets in on the finger wagging. 2 posts!