Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Not my cup of tea  (Read 1867 times)

punter6969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well reported on this site and the reason why I decided to pay her a visit.

Price - £60 hour
Location - Lovely basement flat on upmarket street in SW10 (about 10 mins walk from West Brompton station).

Personality/appearance - I thought her AW photo looked better. She wasn't rude but I like some conversation and I felt she could have tried harder. Answers were short and I had to think of something else to talk about so that was boring. She wasn't a slim girl, her ass was large and I could pinch several itches from her belly. So I was mis-led from an earlier report that she had a nice body. Her body put me off a little and hence I wasn't turned on by her.

Event - Laid face down on massage table, music playing in the background with a naked Lola. Massage better than average but I could have done with a little more pressure. Body to body, she applied lots of oil to my back and was quite slippery. I had a feel of her tits and also belly  :scare:. She was a little heavy so I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to. The highlight was when I turned over and she concentrated on my dick. She was very good with her hands and knew exactly what to do. The tensing was intense and I finished with a covered blow job.

Will I return?
£60 a hour for a naked massage with BJ is good value so that is why I'm giving neutral and not negative. Her flabby belly puts me off so I'm afraid I won't be back.

Offline random

I mentioned in somebody else's review that I thought she was around a size 14 when I saw her last year but since nobody agreed or brought this up in subsequent reviews I thought she had slimmed down since then. It seems not. I also agree I didn't think she was anything special. She's ok and the price is good but otherwise I don't get the hyperbole coming from some of the reviews on her.

Offline claretandblue

I mentioned in somebody else's review that I thought she was around a size 14 when I saw her last year but since nobody agreed or brought this up in subsequent reviews I thought she had slimmed down since then. It seems not. I also agree I didn't think she was anything special. She's ok and the price is good but otherwise I don't get the hyperbole coming from some of the reviews on her.

best to add one dress size as a rule to a lot of the reviews on here,I saw a girl recently who was a solid 10 going into 12 and had people saying she was a 8,you couldnt make it up....

Offline ForrestGump

When something comes at a great price there's usually an accompanying trade-off.

I haven't seen LB yet but am keen to. Your review has helped set my expectations on her body size, so thanks for that.  :)

Offline lewishamguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She wasn't a slim girl, her ass was large and I could pinch several i I had a feel of her tits and also belly  :scare:. She was a little heavy ...

any sign of pregnancy?  ;)

Offline KentAde

I saw her a few months ago and I would say she is good for the price but nothing special. She offered OWO then and it wasn't really worth it, just light sucks and for not long. Seems as though her friend Sarah is the one to see!  ;)