Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quietest Times For Punting  (Read 1869 times)

london_lad18

Hey guys, I'm putting up a Reverse Booking on AW and was wondering if anyone knew what the quietest/slowest times and days of the week there are for punting. My logic is that if I state this as the time and day on the reverse booking I may get a few more bids as the WGs will be looking for some business where they have long gaps between punters etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Online Good-timer

I have never tried the reverse bid? How does it work ?

Offline joe diddley

I would have thought any weekday other than Friday during working hours. I assume most punters have 9-5 jobs. That said, those who are married probably try and punt while their wives think they are at work. Try 11am - 4pm Tuesday to Thursday and see what happens.

Pleshtie

There's no logic in punting. I did see this girl and she said she called 'wanky Wednesday' as it's usually slow

london_lad18

Haha thanks guys I'll give it a go and report back on my findings!

london_lad18

I have never tried the reverse bid? How does it work ?

The way it works is that you say what time and day you want a meet, for how long and how much you are willing to pay. And you also say whether you want incall or outcall and you have a comments box if you want to request something specific.

Then the WGs can see what you're after and what they do is that they put a "bid" on your reverse booking. So you might, say, want to pay £120 for a one hour punt, and the girl might bid £140 on it, or conversely she might bid £100. Then its up to you to contact each girl and you can accept a booking by clicking on accept and then your booking is finalised.

vt

The way it works is that you say what time and day you want a meet, for how long and how much you are willing to pay. And you also say whether you want incall or outcall and you have a comments box if you want to request something specific.

Then the WGs can see what you're after and what they do is that they put a "bid" on your reverse booking. So you might, say, want to pay £120 for a one hour punt, and the girl might bid £140 on it, or conversely she might bid £100. Then its up to you to contact each girl and you can accept a booking by clicking on accept and then your booking is finalised.

Also depending on responses, it can also be a useful way to get a list of girls willing to work for less than their advertised rates.

You can email the unsuccessful applicants and say that you would be willing see them at a later date if they are willing to honour the RB rate. Many will agree to this.

The trouble is a lot of bids on RBs are from the deluded/unappealing/crazy/dusty phone end of the market...I even had a tranny bid on my last one and I specifically asked for a female. Attractive girls that offer good service are busy enough without having to bid on RBs, though you can sometimes turn up a gem for a sensible price.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 11:57:57 am by vt »

Offline walter

I'd guess that the last week of any month may be quieter, as many guys have run out of "spare" cash before payday at the end of the month. I'd have thought the first week of any month, just after payday, would be the busiest for the girls. I may be miles out,but it does seem logical.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

The trouble is a lot of bids on RBs are from the deluded/unappealing/crazy/dusty phone end of the market...I even had a tranny bid on my last one and I specifically asked for a female. Attractive girls that offer good service are busy enough without having to bid on RBs, though you can sometimes turn up a gem for a sensible price.

Never tried reverse booking for this reason.  The best restaurant on the high street does not offer 2for1 deals; good hookers are busy enough without having to proactively seek out punters. 

To the OP's broader point,  most WG's will say they start at 11 but few are reliable at this time.  My guess is 2.30pm will find more girls with time available, particularly if you make a provisional arrangement the day before. 

It seems to me that most popular girls make up their rota on the morning of the day they work,  If they have seen you before, and you impress as reliable, they may be keen to get you to fill less popular times.  Most seem to be about trying to form a regular rhythm of booking that maximise earnings and  minimise problems (overlapping bookings) across the shift.  I am pretty sure most girls do NOT book back to back if they can avoid it - but the pimp will try to manage 100% room occupancy and this contributes to you being hurried out at the end of the punt.

If you are looking for value and choice I suggest
1) Tuesday through Friday
2) Mid afternoon
3) Call a day in advance and make more than one tentative arrangement unless the WG in question has a good reputation for reliability
4) Agree when and how you will both give final confirmation for the morning of you booking

It isn't very spontaneous, but it reduces your chance of a no-show.

london_lad18

Also depending on responses, it can also be a useful way to get a list of girls willing to work for less than their advertised rates.

You can email the unsuccessful applicants and say that you would be willing see them at a later date if they are willing to honour the RB rate. Many will agree to this.

Haha yeah I agree it can be a shitshow at the best of times. Although I did once get an RB for £120 for an hour off a girl whose usual prices were £300+ per hour - an interesting very petite girl who I think went by the name "Hannah" and was either in Hammersmith or Kensington and Chelsea - a small almost Ariana Grande-looking girl. Unfortunately I couldn't make the meet due to work commitments and never got round to rearranging. Sadly I'm not sure if she works any more, if anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it lol.