Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oana-sweet of Swiss Cottage  (Read 4655 times)

12 review(s) for oana-sweet (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline riker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very good looking woman with slim, busty figure. Claims to be 25 on the website, but I suspect much older due to her professional, hardened attitude. Probably enhanced breasts, but couldn't be sure.

Had OW and sex in different positions. Which was enjoyable, to a point.

So why the negative rating?

No kissing anywhere on her face. Forget kissing her breasts, no touching them! Apparently they were sensitive all over, not just the nips, but everywhere. At one point she even covered her breasts with her arm whilst i was on top of her. No touching pussy either.

:unknown:

Online kefcseries

I saw her about 3 weeks ago, she did the same covering of breasts with me too and I wasn't even trying to touch them. I didn't really think anything of it at the time but this has reminded me.

Never tried to kiss her so can't comment there but she did let me play with her pussy, no fingers allowed inside. I did find her pleasant and lighthearted, not hardened at all. Maybe I caught her on a good day, you on a bad day, who knows. She would be a positive rating for me as a good, safe vanilla punt but it's interesting how our requirements/expectations vary. Sorry to hear of your bad punt.

Offline akauya

Even though I had the pleasure to play with those tits, her overall attitude made her a negative for me too; as I stated in my review.

dreyas1234

I second that, she had a bad attitude and was very restrictive on what I could and could not do.
Even touching her tits was an issue.. felt like a shit hooker from amsterdam.
Also, she kept holding onto the condom the whole time, then forcing  me to pull out every 5 mins to check it was intact.
zzzz

The happy one

Hi

I am a little taken back

There seems to be a couple of you that would not go back at best and at worst wish you had never been

Yet when I checked her adultwork feedback expecting to see you negative comments I was taken aback

There was none

Now why would you feel it is ok to give a girl negative here but not do so on her profile

Maybe scared of her giving you negative

Should not be a reason

As any sensible working girl will see it was a tit for tat

Look forward to seeing her negative feedback

grandmaster-ram-rod

another Romanian disaster, yay I beat jimmy  :yahoo:

mrhappypants

Hi

I am a little taken back

There seems to be a couple of you that would not go back at best and at worst wish you had never been

Yet when I checked her adultwork feedback expecting to see you negative comments I was taken aback

There was none

Now why would you feel it is ok to give a girl negative here but not do so on her profile

Should not be a reason

Write some reviews.

judgedredd

i dont undestand she states it clearly on her profile...no kissing or OWO.
for £80 an hour thts alot...girls who dont offer OWO on AW charge less an hour.... :thumbsdown:

Offline Makka124

She was £150 to £120 and lowering price she knows people finding it unacceptable with crap service she looks amazing but you can get so many girls better then her

Offline riker

I knew she doesn't dfk or do owo, it says so on the website. However i obviously missed the part where it said no touching breasts or pussy and also there may be times when you will not even be allowed to see my breasts.  :(

halfcut

She is fit looking but I was disappointed with the service, ow was hopeless, would not see again

Offline akauya

Hi

I am a little taken back

There was none

Should not be a reason

Not everyone who posts here is registered with AW and even if some are registered there they choose not to leave feedback be it good or bad. On the whole the feedback left on AW is totally unreliable and open to abuse by scammers.

Offline Petronius

Hi

I am a little taken back

There was none

Should not be a reason

I've only relatively recently come across this forum. Thought I'd take a plunge with my first post.

As others have pointed out not everyone has an AW profile or leaves feedback. Also you can only leave feedback if you have booked through AW. In Oana's case she asks people to call or text her rather than email or use AW so she's unlikely to get too many bookings. Now you can make a new appointment just for the purposes of leaving feedback rather than paying another visit, but be realistic: no-one is going to do that to leave negative feedback.

Incidentally someone has now left negative feedback on Oana reflecting this thread, and I see she has also dropped her hourly rate to £80.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:02:15 am by Petronius »

richard1971

That's some change in service, I saw her about a year ago a few times and she was fantastic, gave a great service to a point that I raved about her on here and as a result she got loads more custom and ended up giving me a free hour which was also great...

Seems she has run out of enthusiasm, shame

Offline The High Sparrow

Not everyone who posts here is registered with AW and even if some are registered there they choose not to leave feedback be it good or bad. On the whole the feedback left on AW is totally unreliable and open to abuse by scammers.

I never leave negative feed back on AW. some of the girls react to negative feedback on AW badly (eg telling lies about you in their reverse fb) if i wasn't happy with the service, i'll leave no FB but write a review on UKP instead :D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:55:53 am by Chicken Commando »

BigBoi

I've seen Oana, and granted it was very vanilla, which will put most off immediately, I thought she was very pleasant and I did indeed get to fondle those tits to my hearts content. I will see her again.

Anyone whose seen her can attest to how great her tits are. Amazingly large and perky naturals, a tit lovers dream. Just out of curiosity, would be curious to hear suggestions as to who else on AW is comparable in that department?