Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oana-sweet (Colindale  (Read 1520 times)

12 review(s) for oana-sweet (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline davej17

External Link/Members Only

Ive seen Oana many times over the years but she took a couple of years off and was surprised to see her back .I couldn't help but meet this beautiful woman again in colindale in an easy to park street. I'm happy to say she still has the same beautiful face and body as before. I have to say I do have a weakness for her soft feet and perfect toes which she lets me do what I want with.

I saw her for 30 mins and this started off with a strip tease dance with the occasional touching of cock and balls with her long nails. I used the first half of that time with her feet and heels and then straight to a covered blowjob (always covered with Oana) which involves good sucking and eye contact. Ater a few mins, she the rode me passionately until a couple of change of positions before cumming on her feet.

She has good conversation, doesn't look at clock and puts the effort into make you happy. Recommended

Offline Strikar

I have her hotlisted but the reviews about her not allowing free access to her reported magnificent breasts have kept me from seeing her.

I'm also annoyed having purchased her private gallery pics on AW to see not one pic of her breasts.  :unknown:

Did she let you enjoy them fully or were you just into her feet?

Offline Would?

Yeah i would like to hear some update on that constant condom checking and that ridiculous ''ticklish' thing regarding her boobs. That's actually why i never booked her.

Offline davej17

I had a feel of her boobs and also had a little suck on her nipples (not for long though) and there was no telling me to move away or anything like that. Also, no checking of the condom.

Offline Would?

Maybe she is a bit fresh (restarted) after the break. I am glad you had a good time with her.