Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi everone  (Read 995 times)

justfornow

Hello guys and gals
I've been registered on this forum for some time now. Found it in time of great frustration and desperation so there wasn't much i could contribute with.
Right now im planning to go for my first punt and I've already read plenty of good advice here. I have pretty basic needs that haven't been met for too long
for various reasons.

i wanted some suggestions when it comes to wgs in leeds area.

looks like photoshop pics but everything is on offer or at least it looks like it
anyone tried her:
External Link/Members Only
im open to suggestions of other girls offering similar services
considering my recent sex abstinence i might pop quickly...or not, hard to tell.
i dont want to be holding back so services like cim are a must.

so again hi everyone and i hope ill get this out of the way soon i have hard time focusing on anything else nowdays

Offline sumofallparts

First 2 posts about this WG all smells a bit troll-like, so be prepared for what follows.........

Offline Tailpipe

Looks like a good call to me go have fun .

greychap

Hello new person, I have used some good agencies around Leeds and seen some good women in the past but they don't discuss services so if you are very pacific with what you want then the only bet is research on adultwork and take your time at the main pointers of avoiding a scam.

Offline Tailpipe

Hello new person, I have used some good agencies around Leeds and seen some good women in the past but they don't discuss services so if you are very pacific with what you want then the only bet is research on adultwork and take your time at the main pointers of avoiding a scam.

I am up in leeds soon a link would be helpful

greychap

Used these ones before, used to use mckenzies a lot in the past but when the last owner had it, since it was taken over the new management make a lot of mistakes not very good at running it but the girls are still good quality just receptionists can be a bit thick and forget things and mess up appointments with other so if you use them be very clear and confirm!

Offline Tailpipe

Used these ones before, used to use mckenzies a lot in the past but when the last owner had it, since it was taken over the new management make a lot of mistakes not very good at running it but the girls are still good quality just receptionists can be a bit thick and forget things and mess up appointments with other so if you use them be very clear and confirm!

Thanks  :drinks:

justfornow

so i call them ask about a girl and then they say i can only find out about the services on the spot ?