Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No kissing on a punt?  (Read 3720 times)

ruby-tuesday

I must be a bit more particular than you in my choice of punts.  I don`t do pro$$ies who do OWO or CIM, simply so that I can enjoy DFK instead.

Who said girls have to make sense?   :P

I'm sure not all WGs think like that. Maybe some who won't kiss have had a lot of unfortunate experiences with stinky breath or unpleasant technique.. but seeing as almost all punters seem to not only want it but rate it as one of the most important things, and stink-breath and bad technique can both usually be handled, there must be a pretty strong reason why so many girls won't and the "too intimate" thing could explain it I think . It can be hard getting your head around sleeping with men for money - it's important to know how to draw the line between "work" and "private time / pleasure"..  and for a lot of ladies, kissing is very affectionate/personal rather than just being foreplay.

I wouldn't risk using "it's okay, I only fucked her, we didn't kiss" as an excuse to your OH though  :scare:  :D

Quesadilla

Kissing is <almost> a must for me. My ideal punt is a GFE with a PSE twist, and my favourite part of the session is a slow seduction at the beginning that gradually gets more passionate.  No kissing=no seduction.  The more passionate the kissing the better. 

That said I have had one or two punts (out of about 20!) where there was minimal kissing but still the punt was really good - but I agree they can never be outstanding punts because the kissing was not there or lacking passion.

Also as someone else said, nothing beats the intimacy of fucking in face-to-face positions like mish/cowgirl and having her make good eye contact and kiss passionately. And if she's sucking my tongue at the same time that's often enough to send me over the edge.  Simply awesome.

Offline Stiltskin

It all seems arse about face if they said "sorry, no kissing but you can fuck me up the arse because kissing is way to personal"

I can see their point. If it were the other way around, me having to fuck an overweight granny for example. I could probably get it up and fuck her, keeping my eyes shut and thinking of someone else. There's no way I could DFK her though.

I also like a good snog when punting. For me it's the only natural way to start things off.

yorkshire123

For me decent kissing can turn a neutral punt into a positive.
One of the reasons I like regulars is that I find the more you see them the more relaxed they become the better they kiss.
Saying that I've never been a fan of girls that ram their tongues down my throat, much prefer a nice sloppy snog.   

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have no interest in kissing at all in a punt.

Offline SamLP

FK is a must in my punts, DFK is a bonus. I like to start with lots of kissing and continue with it throughout the punt. Some of the best punts are those that know how to kiss. There are girls who will DFK you from start to finish, but the better ones will vary it. Soft sensual kisses, a flicker of the tongue gradually moving into a more passionate FK/DFK, some teasing kisses, back to sensual kisses and the occasional light bite of the lip.

Offline Daffodil

I can take it or leave it, preferably leave it. Kissing a prossie does little for me.

Toshiba

I can take it or leave it, preferably leave it. Kissing a prossie does little for me.

This sums me up i guess, not a deal clincher by any stretch, i cant understand why so many punters on her insist on it, they (wg) dont really want you kissing them so its just another chore to them

The reality is you wanna use them and they want ya moola

Sparquin

FK is a must in my punts, DFK is a bonus. I like to start with lots of kissing and continue with it throughout the punt. Some of the best punts are those that know how to kiss. There are girls who will DFK you from start to finish, but the better ones will vary it. Soft sensual kisses, a flicker of the tongue gradually moving into a more passionate FK/DFK, some teasing kisses, back to sensual kisses and the occasional light bite of the lip.

+1

Sadly not all are that good at it. FWIW I always use mouthwash before a punt. If the girl senses my mouth is nice and hygeinic there is a much better chance of a good, deep snog.

Offline bakerted

FK/DFK Totally essential. It's the oil that gets the gears turning.

Also it's a good indicator as to how the entire punt will turn out.

Quesadilla

FK/DFK Totally essential. It's the oil that gets the gears turning.

Also it's a good indicator as to how the entire punt will turn out.
+1 very nicely put!!

JimmyT

I have used Mckensies agency in the north many times and all the girls I have seen have been very good kissers.. Bonnie, Isabella, Michelle and Isabella are amazing!!

Offline Greenman

Dfk
Very important for me and would be markered down severe in none
That's why I spend lots of time on here checking reviews and then writing reviews myself

Offline random

I don't have to have it. Occasionally it can be good and other times it's done nothing for me at all.