Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cloudsim alternative  (Read 523 times)

Offline walky

I have been using cloudsim for punting. But from past 1 year their service has gone downhill and I am looking for an alternative provider. Can anyone direct me to a good alternative provider with
similar features as cloudsim. I know using a second phone is an option but - I don't want to carry a second phone.

Offline Bikerman

I use chrome  but on the incognito mode...when you finish you close tab and history erased or use duckduckgo
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline walky

Cloudsim is a virtual UK phone number provider where you can get use and throw phone numbers - great for mongering. But its become very unreliable of late.

Offline ppunterr

I've used Vyke which has the same app interface as cloudsim but costs less ... they are possibly run by the same people. TextMe has been mentioned by some so may give that a try once my Vyke number expires.

Offline JimmySW

"Another number" has been great for some time now.

Offline xwanker

I've used Vyke which has the same app interface as cloudsim but costs less ... they are possibly run by the same people. TextMe has been mentioned by some so may give that a try once my Vyke number expires.
This sounds interesting - could you expand on how you use it please?  Can you disable Vyke for normal life and just enable it when you need the extra number for calls and txt (a punting day!)  I assume you can put £10 credit on with Paypal and that lasts quite a while?

Thanks

Offline ppunterr

This sounds interesting - could you expand on how you use it please?  Can you disable Vyke for normal life and just enable it when you need the extra number for calls and txt (a punting day!)  I assume you can put £10 credit on with Paypal and that lasts quite a while?

Thanks

You buy the number for either a month (£3.99), quarter (£5.99) or year (£15.99) ... after which it can be renewed. Then have to add credit too if you want to make calls/text (minimum £3). When you aren't using it, you can make it unavailable so nobody can contact you on the number but bear in mind that doesn't put it on hold and the number will expire after the allocated timeframe. Also, the app will always appear in your phone app list regardless.

When mine expires, I can't be jacked to pay 15.99 to renew for another year. I'm going to try TextMe which is much cheaper.