Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two more Romanian gypsy bastards jailed  (Read 4186 times)

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

A 20-year-old pregnant woman was forced to work as a prostitute and beaten by two brothers who trafficked her into the UK from Romania.

Ilcic Dumitru, 19, and Ioan Dumitru, 24, collected the woman when she landed at Luton Airport last year. She had been duped into believing she would work in a factory by someone who paid for her plane ticket, Woolwich crown court heard.

Instead the Dumitru brothers took her to a house in Plumstead and confiscated her travel documents.

On her first night, she was driven to north London and told to work the streets. She pleaded not to, but Ioan threatened to “break her head” if she failed to make money.

She became pregnant on one of the first nights, when contraception failed. The brothers threatened her with violence to make her sleep with 10 to 15 men a day.

She sometimes made up to £1,000 a shift, which was taken straight from her. She was regularly beaten and never allowed to leave home on her own.

When she was about seven months’ pregnant, she could no longer feel the baby move and she feared it had died. She told a client what had happened and he gave her a mobile phone which she used to contact her family in Romania.

Romanian authorities contacted two of their officers seconded to the UK to help Scotland Yard. Police immediately went to the address where she was staying and the brothers were arrested.

Weeks later, the woman gave birth to a boy in Romania. In a victim impact statement, she said: “I close my eyes and I can still see what I went through. It’s a miracle my child has survived.”

Ilcic and Ioan, of Plumstead, were expected to be jailed this month after pleading guilty to conspiracy to traffic a person for sexual exploitation and conspiracy to hold a person in servitude. Ilcic also admitted supplying cocaine.

Yet another example of EE trafficking, why do so many people insist it doesn't happen?

Offline sparkus

Read that on the train home tonight.  My first thoughts involved garden shears and a toilet.

Offline george r

Scum should get 20 yrs and then deported !!

Offline Home Alone

With a 20-year sentence meaning 20 years.

To have to serve 20 years inside, wouldn't they have to be sentenced to 40 years each? :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

What bastard scum. It saddens me that lots of blokes seem happy to punt a girl like this and remain ignorant of the situation. At least one bloke did a decent thing.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I’d be happy to see these men be chemically castrated.

Fucking despise pimps. Scum

Offline munterhunter

For some of these scumbags life in a british prison is far better than the comditions they live in at home in Romania. Being locked up here is no great hardship.
A guy who drinks in my local is a prison officer says they are seeing increasing numbers of Eastern Europeans jailed.
When they are jailed the Government have a scheme where if they agree to go home they can be released early. This is how intimidating our prison system is.
3 guys from Romania jailed for benefit fraud and bank fraud based on false ID. They got 3 to 4 years released after serving 9 months deported and told "you cannot return to England for 2 years"
2 years?? Its a joke.
They came to milk the benefits system decided that wasn't enough branched out into Identity theft and bank fraud. No money recovered it was all sent to Romania.
He also dealt with Asians jailed for abusing young women in care in South Yorkshire. Said that normally anyone locked up for sex offences is put on protection to prevent other prisoners attacking them. Not these guys they were walking tound like they owned the place. Prison management received solicitors letters saying "If our client is attacked whilst in your custody we will sue for negligence."
Men were offered the chance to be segregated for their own safety and refused in the end all inmates were told "If you injure these men you will be prosecuted you will be moved to a different prison where it will be harder for your families and friends to visit you"
Governor may as well have said "Welcome we will try to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Halal food? No problem! Special catering arrangements during Ramadan? Absolutely!
Anything you need? Just ask!

Offline Colston36

For some of these scumbags life in a british prison is far better than the comditions they live in at home in Romania. Being locked up here is no great hardship.
A guy who drinks in my local is a prison officer says they are seeing increasing numbers of Eastern Europeans jailed.
When they are jailed the Government have a scheme where if they agree to go home they can be released early. This is how intimidating our prison system is.
3 guys from Romania jailed for benefit fraud and bank fraud based on false ID. They got 3 to 4 years released after serving 9 months deported and told "you cannot return to England for 2 years"
2 years?? Its a joke.
They came to milk the benefits system decided that wasn't enough branched out into Identity theft and bank fraud. No money recovered it was all sent to Romania.
He also dealt with Asians jailed for abusing young women in care in South Yorkshire. Said that normally anyone locked up for sex offences is put on protection to prevent other prisoners attacking them. Not these guys they were walking tound like they owned the place. Prison management received solicitors letters saying "If our client is attacked whilst in your custody we will sue for negligence."
Men were offered the chance to be segregated for their own safety and refused in the end all inmates were told "If you injure these men you will be prosecuted you will be moved to a different prison where it will be harder for your families and friends to visit you"
Governor may as well have said "Welcome we will try to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Halal food? No problem! Special catering arrangements during Ramadan? Absolutely!

What a disgrace.

Offline king tarzan

let Jamaican police deal with them... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

I think my own response was quite unequivocal in advocating a gruesome judicial response, but "gypsy bastards" is not a great headline?

Online scutty brown

I think my own response was quite unequivocal in advocating a gruesome judicial response, but "gypsy bastards" is not a great headline?

I thought it suited the subject matter quite well. Everyone knows exactly what is meant

Offline Mothball15

I’d be happy to see these men be chemically castrated.

+1

Offline cunningman

Why do you despise pimps, per se?  I remember discussing with a lady from a group of slightly older Polish gals in Whitechapel and they came and went and came back - after they had a girls' holiday through Italy and France.

They effectively employed a manager who had credit and references that enabled him (i guess, I don't know) to rent apartments, book flights etc - and maintaining the AW pages.  And yes, (s)he took a significant cut, but was an enabler for them.  Also technically a people trafficker, despite their being in control of decision making etc.

Slavers - we can all despise.  But a pimp that does marketing and facilitates under the SP's control?  We should probably aim to separate the terminology, I guess.

Offline willie loman

Why do you despise pimps, per se?  I remember discussing with a lady from a group of slightly older Polish gals in Whitechapel and they came and went and came back - after they had a girls' holiday through Italy and France.

They effectively employed a manager who had credit and references that enabled him (i guess, I don't know) to rent apartments, book flights etc - and maintaining the AW pages.  And yes, (s)he took a significant cut, but was an enabler for them.  Also technically a people trafficker, despite their being in control of decision making etc.

Slavers - we can all despise.  But a pimp that does marketing and facilitates under the SP's control?  We should probably aim to separate the terminology, I guess.
Good point, its actually difficult for a foreigner without a credit history etc to rent a flat, and not all girls want the commitment of a 6 month lease etc, as long as the cut is reasonable, and its consensual, after all thats how saunas work.

Offline sparkus

Sounds like Bosley on Charlie's Angels!

Offline JAYZ

The Romanian lady I saw last week told me she liked seeing English men, but when I asked her what Romanian men were like her facial expression changed and she said they were not nice. Of course I know that there must be some that are.

Offline king tarzan

The Romanian lady I saw last week told me she liked seeing English men, but when I asked her what Romanian men were like her facial expression changed and she said they were not nice. Of course I know that there must be some that are.

I have Romanian family opposite me, nice lovely family unit... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Southendlothario

These despicable cunts should be deported back to Romania. Ideally after full castration and having both thumbs removed, although alas that would be against their "human rights" :thumbsdown:
Why should taxpayers here provide them with 3 meals a day and a nice comfortable bed in a warm cell??
What a Fucking joke!

Offline badsin

2 years?? Its a joke.

I think all foreign criminals, should be sentenced here, but sent back to their country of origin to do their time, and we'll pay whatever the annual cost is to that government.
So,  an Albanian commits a crime over here, and gets a three year sentence. Rather than costing us £35k x3 =£105k, we send them back to an Albanian prison, £3k pa x3 = £9k, making a saving of £96k to the UK taxpayer.
(figures quoted are for example only, but you get my point)
 :hi:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 03:04:11 pm by badsin »

Offline Home Alone

I have Romanian family opposite me, nice lovely family unit... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Do they have any fit daughters, k t?! ;) :D

Offline badsin

Also important to be aware, that Roma are the gypsies, whilst Romanians come from Romania :hi:

Online scutty brown

Also important to be aware, that Roma are the gypsies, whilst Romanians come from Romania :hi:

but these two are Romanian Roma

Offline badsin

Fair point.
The Roma, have various groups all over Europe.

Slavakian Roma make up a shit load of them that are here in the UK.
All cunts tbh  :hi:

Offline David1970

Mate of mine bought a beautiful flat in Bucharest just after the fall of communism for very little. He still goes every year and tells me the Romanians hate the Roma with a vengeance. The are to distinct cultures and live in different areas, he say Romanians are lovely, their woman gorgeous, Roma are total scum according to him.
There was a case in Glasgow lately where Slovakian Roma sold a WG outside Primark, the common denominator is Roma. 

Online scutty brown

The courts are beginning to wake up
One got 15 years, the other 16

Offline badsin

Lovely people, with what seems to be a tradition in their 'culture' :

« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 10:22:16 am by badsin »

Offline Ybadman

Yet another example of EE trafficking, why do so many people insist it doesn't happen?

Who insists this doesn’t happen or have you just created a straw man?

Very impressed that the courts actually handed out some decent sentences for a change.

Online scutty brown

Who insists this doesn’t happen or have you just created a straw man?

Very impressed that the courts actually handed out some decent sentences for a change.

Past discussions on this forum over the years where certain members have played down the problem of trafficking
And before you ask - no I'm not going back over old posts looking