Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians...? Or Eastern Europeans  (Read 914 times)

Offline david123xyz

Seems to be an awful lot of Brazilians around the west midlands all of a sudden. A few other South Americans too but tons of Brazilians.
Can't help wondering if these are actually Brazilians or Romanian girls masquerading as Brazilian to get more trade.
I know a lot of people avoid Romanians. Any thoughts?

Online Fuzzyduck

Seems to be an awful lot of Brazilians around the west midlands all of a sudden. A few other South Americans too but tons of Brazilians.
Can't help wondering if these are actually Brazilians or Romanian girls masquerading as Brazilian to get more trade.
I know a lot of people avoid Romanians. Any thoughts?

Personally I avoid them both. Whilst both Brazilian and Roms girls can be totally stunning, I see them both as higher risk punts since they are most likely pimped operations. It doesn't mean you won't have a good punt, but I like to minimise the risk of a shit one.

Offline david123xyz

Yea kinda my thoughts too hence the post. 👍

Offline Home Alone

One of my gripes about the AW Search feature is that it only allows you one nationality to exclude from the search.  :angry:

Perhaps I'm turning into - more of! - an old curmudgeon; but I like to be able to communicate properly with the SP during a punt so I'm really only interested in booking a session with a lass whose first language is English.

Or, at a pinch, 'North American English'! ;)

Online Fuzzyduck

One of my gripes about the AW Search feature is that it only allows you one nationality to exclude from the search.  :angry:

Perhaps I'm turning into - more of! - an old curmudgeon; but I like to be able to communicate properly with the SP during a punt so I'm really only interested in booking a session with a lass whose first language is English.

Sure, but remember that just because someone's first language is English, it doesn't mean they are any good at it.

Offline Home Alone

Oh, trust me, Fuzzy; I've learned that over the years!! :rolleyes:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Don't forget if you exclude a nationality from AW it also excludes those with no nationality listed, including English.

Offline vindici

Personally I avoid them both. Whilst both Brazilian and Roms girls can be totally stunning, I see them both as higher risk punts since they are most likely pimped operations. It doesn't mean you won't have a good punt, but I like to minimise the risk of a shit one.

Agreed, I book neither unless they are well reviewed. Roms for obvious reasons, but the South Americans seem to have everything as an extra (not spelled out in the profile) so the pricing is deceptive to the point that I cannot even plan a punt. For security reasons I only bring the exact amount required for the punt, and not my whole wallet, when they start on the extras, the punt is ruined.

Sure, but remember that just because someone's first language is English, it doesn't mean they are any good at it.

True dat 🤣🤣🤣

Offline sunnyj

Brazilians got that unique latina looks and IMO it's difficult for Romanian to masquerade as Brazilians. Also why would someone masquerade as Brazilians when they themselves have bad reputation.  :unknown:

These are the recent threads on Brazilians/Latinas
UKP thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271048.0
Regional thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278115.0
Info about Latina brothels
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278921.0

Offline HarryZZ

I've only had good experiences with Brazilian SPs thus far.