Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried the STI Test Kits from SH:24  (Read 2772 times)

Offline Nigel57

I've been thinking for sometime about getting tested, has anyone tried the home test kits supplied by post by SH:24
External Link/Members Only

Offline matthew1986

Yes. I have, a little while ago.

Seem to recall all very efficient but the blood test was sore as it was a finger prick but needed to drip quite a bit into the sample tube above a line.

Online Razor Boy

I used them regularly until they have become unavailable now in my area ( Govt cutback) All very efficient and quick to get the results back. Obviously they need an address to send the kit to and that may be a problem for some. I got it sent to work address as I get lots of post each week anyway. No distinguishing marks on the package if you are worried about that. Wash your hand in warm to hot water for a few mins before the finger prick and you’ll fill the little tube quite easily  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

Yes I’ve used these twice. I had to prick two fingers first time round as one stopped leaking blood. I had the result back far quicker than the wounds to my fingers healed!! My fingers were painful for about a week!  :cry:

Second time around I wimped out on the blood test and got a text result saying” you tested negative for chlamydia and gonorrhoea. We were unable to test for syphilis as we did not receive a blood sample”  :blush:

Offline licky

I struggle to get enough blood out. I must soak my hands first in hot water next time.
When i initially tried this and could not get enough blood out, i poured the wee into the smaller test tube and posted it off. Got a text back 2 days later "unable to test sample".
Theres always one...... i had put the wee into the small tube meant for the blood !!!!!

Offline Nigel57

I ordered one to work, I have worked all the way through lockdown on my own so no worry about the post being intercepted! Warmed hands in basin for a couple of minutes, no problem filling the blood test sample. Sent the samples straight back and disposed of the remaining evidence.

I was starting to get worried it was lost in the post as I heard nothing for about 8-10 days but then received a text saying they had received the samples. The same day I got another text giving the all clear.

Offline Yorkle

Used them late last year.  Same experience as others, discreet packaging (if that's an issues for you), easy to use and quick results.

Offline Avg_Joe

what a surprise, not available in my area, pushed to paid for service instead.... cancel !..... doesn't even tell you how much until your half way through the process i don't think... first thing you want to know on arriving on the site, last thing they you to see.... fuck that, NHS service is free (well sort of, given i've worked and paid taxes all my life)
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bobby1973

have used them for some time now
as said on here its hard to fill the file with blood
not sure why they need that much  :)
very easy and quick service  :thumbsup:

Offline misterm

I used the fettle service (the paid version of this) worked well, but the fingerprick blood sample Isn’t easy. Convenient for peace of mind tests, but wouldn’t use if I had any particular concerns. For me the £50 or so was worth it for convenience compared to trying to book locally

Offline vicflange

I've done one of these. Milking the blood out of the little finger took a donkey's age, but the results were back incredibly quickly.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Yep same experience with SH:24 as per previous posts.  Discreet and efficient service.  I would recommend.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
I used the fettle service (the paid version of this) worked well, but the fingerprick blood sample Isn’t easy. Convenient for peace of mind tests, but wouldn’t use if I had any particular concerns. For me the £50 or so was worth it for convenience compared to trying to book locally

Which tests did you choose I didn't find it that cheap, it was £23 for the syphilis test alone. When I added it up would be £150 ish for what I would class as the 'full suite'.

In the past I have struggled with fingerprick blood sampling, this time I watched the instructional video, got myself overly warm and took my time. Twenty minutes later and two fingers pricked, I had the required amount of blood in the tube.

Edit; I have just gone to look and have found that if you enter 'Male' having sex with 'Women' Fettle only seem to recommend tests for HIV and Syphilis totalling around the £50 mark.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 10:59:44 am by Strawberry »

Offline cotton

i recently needed to contact the gum clinic and presumably due to covid the phone operator just took my details and said they would call back. Anyway they didnt call back for a couple of hours so being a bit panniky i ordered one of these SH:24 kits.  Subsequently the clinic did call me back and i got an appointment and everything got sorted out. The nurse gave me a testing kit that i had to fill and return like 2 weeks later. I told the nurse i had ordered a kit from SH:24 and she said just keep that one as a spare for next time. Anyway the SH:24 kit turned up and it was an identical kit to the one that the nurse had given me which was just a urine test tube kit for gonorea and cladimya which was odd because i was sure i asked for syphillis and Hiv aswell from SH:24. Apart from the fact they didnt give me all the tests i think i asked for they were quite communicative and texted me afew times that i initially presumed were bots but when i replied explaining i was going to use there kit later they replied that was ok.

Offline dwaynepaine

Just be aware with sh.24 that they monitor how recently they have sent you a kit so if you ask again too soon they will turn you down so if you need one done it is the gum or pay for it using Lloyd's pharmacy, etc. 1