Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Drury Lane Massage - Covent Garden  (Read 2010 times)

gagglez

Initially booked in at the Chinese massage shop in Goodge Street but walked after finding all the massage beds were as hard as snooker tables.
I had been in Drury Lane the week before and had popped into the Chinese massage shop opposite Travelodge Covent Garden to get a feel of what was inside as the outside looked a bit tired. Attractive lady on the desk who was the owner so decided to keep this one for a future visit.
Didn't book as there are so many shops to choose from. Lady on my visit was Sophie. Different girl probably 30's. Not a head turner but also not unattractive so decided on an hour. £45
Massage room, next to the reception, was quite small but adequate. Massage was uncovered and a bit prodding. Her English is very limited so no conversation but plenty of giggles. Kept apologising when she brushed against my tackle but she knew what she was doing.
Then the fun started.
You want anything extra?
What's on offer?
B2B how much you pay me?
Usually £40
OK
Strips off to reveal slim body, no boobs but the longest thick nipples I have seen for a while. Leans over my head and pops them into my mouth. Flips her over and get to work with my mouth. Won't allow fingers or tongue in her pussy but masturbated her with my hand over hers while sucking those amazing nipples. No complaints. Finished with a fantastic HJ
Definitely worth another visit.

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for your review, it would be great if you could add contact details to all of your reviews; a phone number, address or website link to them in future.