Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anais of Soho (Romilly St)  (Read 1027 times)

doughslayer

Was woken by a ray of sunshine hitting my eyes in the early morning, I managed to stir and yawn loudly, which woke the cat up. I got up and then navigated past all the empty pizza boxes on the floor, which was trickier than you think. Remembering that today was Sunday and the new girl 'Anais' was supposed to be working at Romilly I thought I would call in sick to work, so I jumped back into bed and hung my head over the corner to help dramitise my voice. Called into work and thankfully Mr. Rooney (my boss) wasn't about to take the call, so I left a message with one of the staff that my grandad had passed away (again). When that was settled I went into my banking app to check my balance - I had £67 left in there and pay day is still in a fortnight's time. Right time to prioritise, I thought to myself - should rent and food come before punting? of course not! So got brushed and got ready and hit the street. It was getting even warmer so opted to leave the jacket at home. So many hot girls out and about and what is this new trend of going bra-less with nipples showing? I love it! There were literally gorgeous girls everywhere I looked, God bless the sun! Got to Leicester Square and the totty was still looking fine, the European colleges are out due to summer and so there are a lot of Euro holiday makers in central London, including beautiful young women in barely nothing.

I was super horny by the time I got to Romilly and yes, it was a straight in/out job today, no wandering around and reporting (sorry guys). Went inside 34 and saw 'Anais' and 'Priya' listed, great, I thought to myself, she is here. So I climbed the steps and knocked on the door, the maid let me in and told the girl was in the room waiting for me, I walked in and saw a very plain looking girl-next-door-type with a slim size 6 body and as reported before, she was wearing glasses. Still, she was cheery enough and shook my hand, I asked where she was from and she said Romania, 10 points for being honest. Still, she looked very plain with dishevelled brown hair, plus she was plain. So you can guess what I said next... "Do you do kissing?" She looked at me for a while and mmm'd and said "No" in a very unconvincing way, which meant that if I really wanted it I could have gotten it, still that was enough for me and I started to walk, however as I was walking her boobs caught my eye and as someone has already reported on here, they are indeed a nice size for her tiny frame. I left and before I walked out of the main entrance I did my usual ritual of putting my phone on silent and putting to my ear to pretend that I was talking to someone, something I always do to make myself feel better about walking out of a whorehouse. I walked out and for some reason stopped near the pillars outside of 34 Romilly, I bid farewell to my imaginary friend (method acting at it's finest) and stood there debating whether she was worth seeing just for her tits, they were nice, as I was still mmm'ing and aaahhhh'ing I happened to look down and my dick was super hard. I could see it bulging out, particualry as I was wearing jogging bottoms today, at that point I saw an old Chinese lady approaching. Jesus! I thought to myself, this will scare the shit out of her if she sees it, so before she could come any closer I leapt back into the hallway of number 34. The lady passed and I felt a sense of relief, I looked down again and my dick was still hard, fuck! I can't waddle to Leicester Square like this, I thought to myself. I then had visions of the Metropolitan Police arresting me for having a boner in front of horrified European holiday makers and old Chinese ladies, knowing my luck Channel 5 news would just be passing by and would then broadcast me to the entire nation - no thanks! I thought to myself and hurried up the stairs to Anais' door.

I knocked and the maid said "Back again?"
"Yes" I smiled, hoping she couldn't see my dick. Thankfully I was let in and Anais was happy to see me. "You're back!" she smiled.
"I couldn't stay away" I lied. And with that I did the make-sure-to-get-her-naked trick and asked for sex, when she returned and after she had stripped, as per (devious) plan I changed it to just oral. I like to think that this way the girl thinks Thank God - just oral and I get to see her naked, so we both win, though some girls actually prefer sex and get moody but that's another post. Anais' main concern was that I wasn't trying to bag oral AND sex but I assured her I just wanted knowledge, as we call it in my generation. Let me explain - oral=head=knoweldge, get it? @LondonCity I know you get me.
Anywho, the rubber came on and a naked Anais tried to start by sitting aside me, "Come between my legs please" I asked. She laughed and obliged, at this point I touched her tits, which were nice and pert and sexy, the rest of her body was slim and though she has no ass and is plain, she is still sexy, she had inverted nipples that I planned to suck as the punt went on. She started sucking me but it was shit, she only went 1 inch deep, which meant that she neglected the other 10 inches. She carried on for a while, stopping occasionally to wank me. I then pushed her back up and complimented her boobs, I then went to kiss them and she let me, kissing turned into sucking and then me just going wild on them. She was game and just let me do my thing - good sport. Then she looked at me and said "I've seen you before?" I told her it was the first time I was seeing her as she was new. She told me she wasn't new and that she had worked at Romilly before, before going to Romania "For a long time". It was then I remembered that I had actually fucked her before, not only that I talked her into kissing while having sex and I remember she was like a wet fish giggling all the time I was trying to kiss her. But I played dumb and still insisted I had not seen her before - bloody good memory she has to remember me for the one time I visited her though!
she finished me off and as I came she withdrew her head preferring to wank me slowly, it was OK but I wouldn't return, particularly now that I've been with her twice. I cannot for the life of me remember her old name, I even went through my older posts before starting this post but couldn't see any mention, I know I definitely reported it...

So anyway guys, she is not new but if you like slim subdued girls with nice tits that will probably do kissing if you're nice to them then go ahead and try her, she is pleasant and should be treated as such. A recommended plain jane for a quick hit and run.

Offline user1437

9 extremely long reviews of Soho girls, 8 positive, all in an hour.

Either you were super bored, either the account is uhhhhh questionable may I say  :unknown:

Offline Bassman

Odd.

I'm sure I've read this exact review somewhere else a while ago. The whole flipped phone onto silent acting, pillars, hard, on lady approaching, hard on and back upstairs.

:unknown:

EDIT:
I was right. I read it in the SOHO walkup thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25017.msg1255125#msg1255125

Post number 3522 made almost a year ago by the OP:
Was woken by a ray of sunshine hitting my eyes in the early morning, I managed to stir and yawn loudly, which woke the cat up. I got up and then navigated past all the empty pizza boxes on the floor, which was trickier than you think. Remembering that today was Sunday and the new girl 'Anais' was supposed to be working at Romilly I thought I would call in sick to work, so I jumped back into bed and hung my head over the corner to help dramitise my voice. Called into work and thankfully Mr. Rooney (my boss) wasn't about to take the call, so I left a message with one of the staff that my grandad had passed away (again). When that was settled I went into my banking app to check my balance - I had £67 left in there and pay day is still in a fortnight's time. Right time to prioritise, I thought to myself - should rent and food come before punting? of course not! So got brushed and got ready and hit the street. It was getting even warmer so opted to leave the jacket at home. So many hot girls out and about and what is this new trend of going bra-less with nipples showing? I love it! There were literally gorgeous girls everywhere I looked, God bless the sun! Got to Leicester Square and the totty was still looking fine, the European colleges are out due to summer and so there are a lot of Euro holiday makers in central London, including beautiful young women in barely nothing.

I was super horny by the time I got to Romilly and yes, it was a straight in/out job today, no wandering around and reporting (sorry guys). Went inside 34 and saw 'Anais' and 'Priya' listed, great, I thought to myself, she is here. So I climbed the steps and knocked on the door, the maid let me in and told the girl was in the room waiting for me, I walked in and saw a very plain looking girl-next-door-type with a slim size 6 body and as reported before, she was wearing glasses. Still, she was cheery enough and shook my hand, I asked where she was from and she said Romania, 10 points for being honest. Still, she looked very plain with dishevelled brown hair, plus she was plain. So you can guess what I said next... "Do you do kissing?" She looked at me for a while and mmm'd and said "No" in a very unconvincing way, which meant that if I really wanted it I could have gotten it, still that was enough for me and I started to walk, however as I was walking her boobs caught my eye and as someone has already reported on here, they are indeed a nice size for her tiny frame. I left and before I walked out of the main entrance I did my usual ritual of putting my phone on silent and putting to my ear to pretend that I was talking to someone, something I always do to make myself feel better about walking out of a whorehouse. I walked out and for some reason stopped near the pillars outside of 34 Romilly, I bid farewell to my imaginary friend (method acting at it's finest) and stood there debating whether she was worth seeing just for her tits, they were nice, as I was still mmm'ing and aaahhhh'ing I happened to look down and my dick was super hard. I could see it bulging out, particualry as I was wearing jogging bottoms today, at that point I saw an old Chinese lady approaching. Jesus! I thought to myself, this will scare the shit out of her if she sees it, so before she could come any closer I leapt back into the hallway of number 34. The lady passed and I felt a sense of relief, I looked down again and my dick was still hard, fuck! I can't waddle to Leicester Square like this, I thought to myself. I then had visions of the Metropolitan Police arresting me for having a boner in front of horrified European holiday makers and old Chinese ladies, knowing my luck Channel 5 news would just be passing by and would then broadcast me to the entire nation - no thanks! I thought to myself and hurried up the stairs to Anais' door.

"Yes" I smiled, hoping she couldn't see my dick. Thankfully I was let in and Anais was happy to see me. "You're back!" she smiled.
"I couldn't stay away" I lied. And with that I did the make-sure-to-get-her-naked trick and asked for sex, when she returned and after she had stripped, as per (devious) plan I changed it to just oral. I like to think that this way the girl thinks Thank God - just oral and I get to see her naked, so we both win, though some girls actually prefer sex and get moody but that's another post. Anais' main concern was that I wasn't trying to bag oral AND sex but I assured her I just wanted knowledge, as we call it in my generation. Let me explain - oral=head=knoweldge, get it? @LondonCity I know you get me.
Anywho, the rubber came on and a naked Anais tried to start by sitting aside me, "Come between my legs please" I asked. She laughed and obliged, at this point I touched her tits, which were nice and pert and sexy, the rest of her body was slim and though she has no ass and is plain, she is still sexy, she had inverted nipples that I planned to suck as the punt went on. She started sucking me but it was shit, she only went 1 inch deep, which meant that she neglected the other 10 inches. She carried on for a while, stopping occasionally to wank me. I then pushed her back up and complimented her boobs, I then went to kiss them and she let me, kissing turned into sucking and then me just going wild on them. She was game and just let me do my thing - good sport. Then she looked at me and said "I've seen you before?" I told her it was the first time I was seeing her as she was new. She told me she wasn't new and that she had worked at Romilly before, before going to Romania "For a long time". It was then I remembered that I had actually fucked her before, not only that I talked her into kissing while having sex and I remember she was like a wet fish giggling all the time I was trying to kiss her. But I played dumb and still insisted I had not seen her before - bloody good memory she has to remember me for the one time I visited her though!
she finished me off and as I came she withdrew her head preferring to wank me slowly, it was OK but I wouldn't return, particularly now that I've been with her twice. I cannot for the life of me remember her old name, I even went through my older posts before starting this post but couldn't see any mention, I know I definitely reported it...

So anyway guys, she is not new but if you like slim subdued girls with nice tits that will probably do kissing if you're nice to them then go ahead and try her, she is pleasant and should be treated as such. A recommended plain jane for a quick hit and run.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 06:15:01 am by Bassman »

Offline joe diddley

9 extremely long reviews of Soho girls, 8 positive, all in an hour.

Either you were super bored, either the account is uhhhhh questionable may I say  :unknown:

I believe these are reviews of events that took place at various times. Some have already been posted in similar form on the Soho walkup thread in the recent past at different times. doughslayer has evidently make a decision to share his experiences over this time with the wider UKP community and has done so in one busy, sleepless and probably feverish night. While not all Soho hands share doughslayer's tastes, they do not doubt his authenticity. All these reports will ring true to those with an acquaintance of these establishments in the golden square mile.

Offline Youknowmyname007

They are all "Doughslayer classics" resurrected from the archives. Which he has decided to use as reviews.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline l4at

Thanks Doughslayer, some very helpful reviews here!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

They are all "Doughslayer classics" resurrected from the archives. Which he has decided to use as reviews

And it might be nice if they were prefaced with the month/year of punting, so that as few people as possible have a head-in-hands-am-I-going-crazy-did-I-read-this-before moment :)

Offline Link7

I find these reviews very entertaining. Those looking for a concise breakdown of facts may find them frustrating, though.

I don't follow the Soho thread, nor am I reading these reviews with my own punting plans in mind, but I have done this style of punting abroad and think the OP brings it to life very well.

punter6969

Thanks for the report. I saw her last year and thought she left. Indeed her pert boobs were the highlight of the punt. In addition, my basic £20 she asked me if I wanted her on top or bottom. I let her ride me and I had a good suck of her boobs. I have to make a trip at the weekend.