Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wanted early 20 year old tanned Romanian. Kings Cross / Euston area  (Read 1537 times)

Offline fuckit

Thats about it really. Fancy some tanned and tonned meat from a Romanian who likes it hard..... does need to hold my hand just take it PSE style. For example the following

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Dilaraa 

Anyone seen her? I really fancy fucking a hot toned and tanned woman who has little respect for me but loves a good fucking..... help me!

Happy to TOFTT if in above area....

Offline fuckit

Sorry should read# does NOT need to hold my hand

Offline tergil

Obvious photoshoping in this image
look how the reflection bends around her ass. I wonder what she really looks like

External Link/Members Only

Offline fuckit

Compared to some verification photos thats not too bad.... could be a good fuck. Shame she was not picking up her phone yesterday when i was in the area. Might try next week

yellowledbetter

Dilaraa is part of an elaborate B&S scam.

I have tried to see her for months now and i've finally realised their trick.

The first time, I booked her, I showed up to the whorehouse (about 4 of 5 other girls I think) just off King's X Road. The mamasan opened the door, I asked for Dilaraa, and she said that she was suddenly busy. So I said I can wait. I asked her how long. She said 1-2 hours but kept on insisting that I see the other girls. "Like Dilaraa but good" she kept saying. I said i'll wait 2 hours.

Called her in 2 hours to make sure the appt. was still on. Mamasan replies to the phone and says another 2 hours with some elaborate excuse and says, "come see another girl". I said i've got some stuff to be getting on with anyway, i'll wait another 2 hours, but please make sure she is booked for me by then. Call again, same story. I give up.

I don't know why I didnt realise this on the first day, but I tried this several times over a couple of months to be met with the exact same scam detailed above. I guess she is really my type. But this Dilaraa girl clearly doesn't exist, not anymore at least.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:29:25 pm by yellowledbetter »

yellowledbetter

Try this chick - her English is terrible. But she is really submissive and petite. Her photo makes her look kinda chubby I think but I took the plunge one day and she is quite a pocket rocket!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would recommend 30 mins only though, or less. Her English truly is absolutely shite and you will have lots of difficulties communicating.

yellowledbetter

And Zara also has a great tan sometimes. But mind you she's bit of a loony toon - very paranoid for some reason. She works with PartyAmber who is crazier.

Their service isn't great. Very obliging, but once you're done, there will be no convo and no attempts to get you hard again. But for that price for that body in King's Cross is quite a deal.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

bigone

Don't do it.you know it's going  to end in disappointment   :blush:

Offline fuckit

Thanks for the tip off.... Zara takes my fancy but appears to be currently accessing from Romania. Anyway will try next week....