Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naught teen cleo  (Read 2084 times)

10 review(s) for ~ Cleo ~ (4 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Delfrommem

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary: £160 offer for 2 hours with a young, not very bright innocent looking WG who will take guidance but a little bit passive and in her own world.

Comms - 10/10 - very good via email and quickly to text for a very short notice punt. Some nice feedback from her after. Not having any on AW this was nice touch as probably prove helpful with one or two future bookings.

Venue: cracking comfy room in hotel near Sheffield quays. Although her paraphernalia spread over the place making it a bit grungy and the crappy music channel on that she kept wanting to sing along to. 8/10 but 10 if she'd kept it tidy

The gal: looks 8/10 fit young creamy body with a little puppy fat. Great arse. Size wise - I still haven't got me head around sizes - about the size of Demi moore before she started going muscly. What size is that. Pretty face but a bit vacant. An air of sadness in her personality - loneliness and tough life it seems to me she's had so personality drops her off to 6.5/10.

The Action - 6/10 Came 3 times...could have gone for more but a bit bland. first two times after what I would say is tokenistic  lap dancing really but nice enough in the eye. OWO first pop with her sat on bed me stood as I like it. Ok technique didn't really want her mouth to get too acquainted with my cum. 2nd bout her sat on my lap tossing me off, quite erotic and caught me bit by surprise as thought would be foreplay. Final time after going down on her with not much enthusiasm from both parties and some durex strawberry lube that I didn't like the taste of on with the mac...a little probing then whipped off and asked her lie on her stomach and tried a bit of gentle face fucking..she couldn't take deep and complained of her neck...so I tossed myself off to finish over her cute little body.

Overall not bad VFM but this girl seemed to carry a twinge of sadness over her which is a bit off putting though I attempted some cheerier conversation ..

Overall 6/10

Offline Delfrommem

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary: £160 offer for 2 hours with a young, not very bright innocent looking WG who will take guidance but a little bit passive and in her own world.

Comms - 10/10 - very good via email and quickly to text for a very short notice punt. Some nice feedback from her after. Not having any on AW this was nice touch as probably prove helpful with one or two future bookings.

Venue: cracking comfy room in hotel near Sheffield quays. Although her paraphernalia was spread over the place making it a bit grungy and she had on a crappy music channel that she kept wanting to sing along to. 8/10 but 10 if she'd kept it tidy

The gal: looks 8/10 fit young creamy body with a little puppy fat. Great arse. Size wise - I still haven't got me head around sizes - about the size of Demi moore before she started going muscley. What size is that? Pretty face but a bit vacant. An air of sadness in her personality - loneliness and tough life it seems to me she's had so personality drops her off to 6.5/10.

The Action - 6/10 Came 3 times...could have gone for more but a bit bland. first two times after what I some tokenistic  lap dancing really but nice enough on the eye. OWO first pop with her sat on bed me stood as I like it. Ok technique didn't really want her mouth to get too acquainted with my cum. 2nd bout her sat on my lap tossing me off, quite erotic and cumming caught me bit by surprise as thought that was just going to be foreplay. Final time after going down on her with not much enthusiasm from both parties and some durex strawberry lube that I didn't like the taste of so on with the mac...a little probing of her pussy then whipped off and asked her lie on her stomach and tried a bit of gentle face fucking while I stood, she couldn't take deep and complained of neck discomfort...so I tossed myself off to finish over her cute little body.

Overall not bad VFM but this girl seemed to carry a twinge of sadness over her which is a bit off putting though I attempted some cheerier conversation ..

Overall 6/10

Offline Taggart

Interesting report, adding to mixed reviews from another of the Louise stable, whose standard of WG seems to be slipping.
Knocked her off my HL, thanks to the OP.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheer's for the review fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

Fuck me 3 pops in an hour now that's what I call a result.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shame this lass has got a right mixed bag of reviews as I would, as I think she is FAF. One for my maybe list I think.

Offline Taggart

Shame this lass has got a right mixed bag of reviews as I would, as I think she is FAF. One for my maybe list I think.

I like petite skinny ones like this. You really feel when your cocks inside you are boning her - literally.

Tallboy2

It was a 2 hour meet

Offline mrfishyfoo

It was a 2 hour meet

Damn so it was  :rolleyes: think I need to go to a well known optician and get my eyes checked.  :lol: :lol:

Must be all that Candy I keep having  :D :D

Offline Delfrommem

2 hours at a decent price.

I had a couple more in me if she had bit more about her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

2 hours at a decent price.

I had a couple more in me if she had bit more about her.

WTF her AW is showing a much higher price. How did you get £160 outa her ??

overdone

She looks good in her photos - are they a match to her? But how you get £60 off?

Offline Paul1738

WTF her AW is showing a much higher price. How did you get £160 outa her ??

When she was in Leeds a few weeks ago, that was her 2 hour special offer price she had up.

Offline mrfishyfoo

When she was in Leeds a few weeks ago, that was her 2 hour special offer price she had up.

FFS missed out there then didn't I.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Delfrommem

Yeah, she does special offer prices.

And she is a decent, young looker. I could spunk over her arse all day.

Just a little remote, but think that's her personality.

Alos why I'm not convinced  I'd be going back.

Offline stevedave

I've had this girl on my tourers hotlist for a while and nearly booked her last time she was in Leeds, but feedback on here put me off.

Never say never, she looks mighty tasty, but if you get the feeling they're either not interested/vacant or don't really want to be there, I find it makes the whole time pretty awkward and a bit of a turn off.