Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heat  (Read 3129 times)

Offline hottext72

So finally a few days of summer with high temperatures.  :yahoo:
However I am not very tempted to go for a punt with these temperatures and knowing that most WG rooms are small and going to be bloody hot.

You guys feel the same ?     Time for a cold  :drinks:

Offline cueball

The hit weather makes me feel hornier but I run out of steam quicker :dash:

Offline smiths

However I am not very tempted to go for a punt with these temperatures and knowing that most WG rooms are small and going to be bloody hot.

I don't like the heat and this is too hot for me in London and tomorrow is going to be even hotter according to the forecast, only cooling down on Thursday. I punted earlier and sweat my bollocks off, literally, there was a fan which merely moved warm air about doing fuck all, no air-con sadly.

Offline peter purves

Yes, in a different way that the amount of 'flesh' that is on sight does not make me want to punt
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

I get public transport to my punts - the thought of cramming into the tube in this heat really doesn't appeal so I'm giving punting a miss until things cool down.

Offline lostandfound

I suppose it doesn't really get that hot in this country - we're lucky not to get much in the way of extremes of temperature either way. But still I dislike this weather, and won't be punting in it. But I tell myself it's only a few days a year that it's like this.

Offline Brazilian Martian

As long as the hoor cracks a window open I'm all good but in all seriousness punting at night will be a lot easier then punting during the day

Offline claretandblue

If your visiting a girl in a nice flat or hotel it shouldn't make any difference to your punting plans, in contrast I would definitely give the walk ups of soho a miss today,it won't smell to good by mid afternoon  :D

Offline Corus Boy

Time for a nice massage and HE, to lie there with a fan blowing a cool breeze over you while a nice lady does all the work. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ickydicky

Time for a nice massage and HE, to lie there with a fan blowing a cool breeze over you while a nice lady does all the work. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

sounds good.

Offline pmg7vts

The advantage to being in the UK during a heat wave is they don't normally last too long, it wont be long until it rains again.

Offline Corus Boy

sounds good.

Oh it is, especially as the girl will be Thai and not noticing the heat, so her performance will not diminish.

cristot

I'm lined up for a hotel meet on thursday...hope to god its got decent AC

Type_O_Negative

I get public transport to my punts - the thought of cramming into the tube in this heat really doesn't appeal so I'm giving punting a miss until things cool down.

I'm the same, i rely on public transport in London and using it during the heat may be not often a nice experience -----------> some people don't know what a personal hygiene means (BO)  :thumbsdown:

np500

I'm booked in this evening, she has a shower in room, if too hot we shall jump in and out, but we always intended getting wet one way or another anyway ! This was booked before Thay told us about the warm weather on its way !

Offline HappyandLucky

I often do incalls in hotels, so usually the air con is up to the job. A heatwave brings on skimpy clad civvies which often draws me to a punt.

Offline davidgood

I am not not happy or comfortable in hot weather, so do not usually punt or party when it is this hot.

However, I am booked into a party on  Thursday so I am hoping that things will have cooled down by then.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Brazilian Martian

On my way to a punt now would never of managed a punt during the day would of had a heart stroke

Offline berksboy

Just spent 3hrs trying to get my nuts wet but no luck  :dash:

Offline Paulday

Got a punt booked tomorrow and plan to get nice and sweaty!  :diablo:

Offline TemplarLord

Got mine booked for next week, by which time it should be more seasonal.

patrickdloch1980

I always ask them if they have air condition or at least a fan,if they haven't I just leave it

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Aircon?

Just see yer average Rom trying to explain/understand that by "txt me bby" means;!

Offline purple_t

Trying to arrange a punt for Friday... with any luck it will have cooled down by then! Review to follow if it happens... I'm not counting on there being air con, but hopefully the girl at least has a fan...

Offline hantshagger

Had a punt yesterday (Monday) and although not as hot a day as  today -  Tuesday, it was still quite warm.  My approach is to do punts in the later evening - but within the WGs regular hours, when i know temps might be a bit warm outside   .  Yesterday's went okay, heat wise,      but i know i dont like travelling to the punt, when its hot - just uncomfortable on arrival, from the heat.

Offline lostandfound

Parts of the Tube must have been a nightmare yesterday, especially if there were delays, as the heat was causing on some overground services. I can imagine showering, then heading off on a short tube ride towards a punt, and needing another shower a few stops later. Could walk, though in 30 degree heat most would get just as sweaty.

Offline RedKettle

Fuck me the way these girls look in the heat - just been walking around town thinking - yes I would, £150, oh yes would go to £170, oh fuck that one is £200!!!

I have now found a cool dark place to calm down.

Punt booked for this evening!!!  ;)

Offline mrdiamond77

Had a punt this morning with a girl in her apartment.  Very hot and humid inside so she had the windows open and closed the curtains.  Problem was the curtains got blown open by the wind outside on a couple of occasions and there were other apartments opposite.  Some nosy neighbour might have got a good view of me going down on her.  Great punt mind. :D

Type_O_Negative

A glass of cold good beer is much better than a punt in this hot weather  :drinks:

Tierney

A glass of cold good beer is much better than a punt in this hot weather  :drinks:

Agree with you on that one.

ickydicky

its often a toss up for me between a few pints of tennents ice cold or a bj. i usually go for both :yahoo:

Offline hottext72

Had a punt this morning with a girl in her apartment.  Very hot and humid inside so she had the windows open and closed the curtains.  Problem was the curtains got blown open by the wind outside on a couple of occasions and there were other apartments opposite.  Some nosy neighbour might have got a good view of me going down on her.  Great punt mind. :D

Any change for a review?   :hi:

Offline maxxblue

Offline mrdiamond77

Any change for a review?   :hi:

I have already done a review for this girl on a previous punt.  She's the last girl in reviewed in Wales area if you want a read. :)

Offline hottext72

I have already done a review for this girl on a previous punt.  She's the last girl in reviewed in Wales area if you want a read. :)

Great review thanks  :hi:  now in south west reviews