Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews - a lesson learnt.  (Read 1629 times)

Bish-Bash-Bosh

I've not posted a large number of reviews, but I have some rules that I stick to when posting.

These are my own rules, I'm not prescribing them to others.

1. I don't write a review until at least a couple of weeks after the event.
2. I try to provide basic, but useful information, in a clear format.
3. I don't provide any personal information about myself.
3. I don't write every detail about the punt. (It's not an erotic paperback)
4. I don't review my regulars.

I fucked up on my last review, and broke my own rules (1&4). I did this as she had changed venue and thought this was useful information for others.

I won't make the mistake again, as it could cause me problems in the future.

Feel free to add rule 5.

B-B-B

Offline PepeMAGA

1 and 4 I probably disagree with. Prefer to do it while still fresh in my mind, and don't see an issue with writing about regulars unless touting. If it's something worth writing about, of course

Offline Jawbreak

I will not be changing my format on reviews

If it upsets a few forum regulars so be it.

Yes my neutral and negative reviews are much shorter
Yes my positive reviews are long and  as fluffy as fuck

If you dont like my format dont read them
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

vw

I will not be changing my format on reviews

If it upsets a few forum regulars so be it.

Yes my neutral and negative reviews are much shorter
Yes my positive reviews are long and  as fluffy as fuck

If you dont like my format dont read them

Jawbreak If you dont like comments, Jawbreak dont read them

And Jawbreak certainly dont get upset  :cry: its only pixels Jawbreak !  :sarcastic:

Offline Jawbreak

Jawbreak If you dont like comments, Jawbreak dont read them

And Jawbreak certainly dont get upset  :cry: its only pixels Jawbreak !  :sarcastic:

Thanks again for the advice
You really are a forum treasure
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Bish-Bash-Bosh

1 and 4 I probably disagree with. Prefer to do it while still fresh in my mind, and don't see an issue with writing about regulars unless touting. If it's something worth writing about, of course

My rule on regulars is purely selfish, I don't want them to get too busy, it's the opposite to touting.

B-B-B

Offline alpharius

Regulars should at least get a review, though repeat reviews are usually a bit asinine unless a forum sweetheart with dozens already. A girl with only a few then getting lots of reviews from same punter will throw the stats. Repeat review only if something very different (new service say like BDSM or nuru, or major change in what was provided) 

Posting straight away does run the risk of identifying you to the WG a bit more. For someone like who is fairly new to all this, not a problem but for old hats, a bit of discretion is never a bad thing 

Alpharius  :music:

Offline Rangers54

Regulars should at least get a review, though repeat reviews are usually a bit asinine unless a forum sweetheart with dozens already. A girl with only a few then getting lots of reviews from same punter will throw the stats. Repeat review only if something very different (new service say like BDSM or nuru, or major change in what was provided) 

Posting straight away does run the risk of identifying you to the WG a bit more. For someone like who is fairly new to all this, not a problem but for old hats, a bit of discretion is never a bad thing 

Alpharius  :music:

Yes I agree with that, I reviewed a massage girl which I think was fairly representative from what I got, have seen her 3 times following that review don't think it would be right adding anymore info on her, or feel comfortable if she knew I was the reviewer. Even though it's been positive and better service more times I have gone

Offline NigelF

One thing you can do to get around "rule 1" while still being able to remember all the details, is to actually write it soon after but post it a couple of weeks later.

Offline Littlefoot

One thing you can do to get around "rule 1" while still being able to remember all the details, is to actually write it soon after but post it a couple of weeks later.

Excellent advice!

Especially when your knocking on a bit, and your seeing 2-3 prossies per week!     :thumbsup: