Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW Booking  (Read 334 times)

Offline binbag

I made a booking on AW which is not listed at all in "Bookings! However, on the 'emails and bookings' page it says 'confirmed'. Does that mean the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the provider? I'm asking because she hasn't contacted me directly so I'm not sure of the status of this booking. Thanks

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I made a booking on AW which is not listed at all in "Bookings! However, on the 'emails and bookings' page it says 'confirmed'. Does that mean the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the provider? I'm asking because she hasn't contacted me directly so I'm not sure of the status of this booking. Thanks

Have you not had any direct contact with the SP, such as AW email or a phone call?

Offline lamboman

Yes it's confirmed.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline binbag

Have you not had any direct contact with the SP, such as AW email or a phone call?

Yes, we had initial email contact and I was told to go ahead and make a booking. I made the booking but didn't hear anything afterwards so I wasn't sure if the booking request had been accepted. 

Offline binbag