Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Santiago - Chile  (Read 323 times)

Offline bortas2k8

I found myself with a Sunday to spare while on a short trip to Santiago in Chile. I had read up on UKP and considered trying seeking but my subscription had elapsed and I also figured a single day of availability probably wasn’t the right answer for seeking.

I ended up seeing two girls - one stunning Venezuelan in a massage establishment (really a brothel, but massage-led) and one Argentinian outcall (which turned out to be a B&S but fine) to my hotel later that same day. Given neither of the two girls are likely to be easy to find again, I’ll focus on the practical advice for others!

- prostitution is legal in Chile
- Santiago Centre has the most choice of providers but it’s a rough neighbourhood; probably fine daytime but I wouldn’t have wanted to be there late
- Providencia and Las Condes are more upmarket neighbourhoods (think Miami style apartment condos) and the latter in particular is where I’d recommend staying
- Most independent SPs are in apartment condos- these have concierges/security at the entrance who will record your name, ID, and call up. So all in quite safe but not for those worried about discretion.
- Everyone uses WhatsApp, speed of reply differs, and as a foreigner with foreign number I was asked in various ways to prove I wasn’t wasting their time (eg a quick call, sending them my live location etc)
- In a few cases, I was quoted a higher price by SPs I’d reached out to than what was published or offered by others, I imagine a form of price discrimination for foreigners (obv didn’t select these)
- Sunday is not a great day to punt, it’s a catholic country and most SPs and establishments are closed
- note that I speak fluent Spanish so no doubt that helped me get along everywhere

Key websites I’d recommend using

External Link/Members Only
- site which allows SPs and establishments to post longer-form ads and updates; there is also a forum with reviews though hard to navigate and all in Spanish

- more traditional listings site, good metadata and search function, most of the SPs I then contacted would be available on WhatsApp, some reviews/comments but not dated nor authenticated

- another listings site; has the advantage of showing who is available now

- the vivastreet of Chile

In the end, I went to the following establishment:
- small terraced house which was reconverted into a modern massage brothel with multiple luxury rooms - large massage tables, large in-room showers etc.
- I texted them when I was in the area and dropped by 10 mins later, it was Sunday so they only had 3 girls there who I was introduced to - maybe two 7s and one 9 (in my eyes!)
- Went for the 9, spent an hour, got upsold to everything beyond the massage incl joint shower, DFK, OWO, RO, FS. We had great fun and in the end it cost me $100k CLP (about £85)

For my outcall, I ended up really hesitating (had tons of convos going) and ended up taking a risk to try for a real stunner on the basis that the comments suggested she was real
- Agreed CLP150k (£130ish) for 1h outcall to my place, plus uber both ways which I arranged so she knew I was real (another CLP10k all in)
- Wasn’t the girl in the ad; was an Argentinian who was closer to a 7… but she was warm and friendly so I let it go and we had an hour of fun (DFK, OW at my choice, RO, FK, two go’s, massage and chat)
- She tried very hard to get me to extend the time / do an all nighter but I had a busy day the next day and didn’t want to reward the B&S more…

Other SPs that caught my eye but didn’t meet
… and quite a few more

Final words- I love Latina women so my gosh I wish I’d stayed a lot longer! And would probably have gone and focused my time on tinder and seeking, pretty sure I would have found some all-nighters for $100-200 that way.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 08:59:53 am by bortas2k8 »

Offline exhippy

The centro of Santiago is fine at night- I was staying in an edificio airbnb there - no problem whatsoever.