Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Carter - Edinburgh tour  (Read 860 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7320427) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a few weeks ago in Edinburgh.

Cost:

£180 for 1 hr. A bit higher than I'd like but worth it.

Comms:

Good by WhatsApp.

Flat in West End area.

The meet:

Angel was wearing the same black underwear as in her photos. She's probably a bit older than her pictures would suggest but still attractive, tall, slim and leggy. After a quick shower it was straight into the action. Makes a change from recent Thai meets where it's always a (poor) massage to begin with. Plenty of DFK on offer, more sensual than passionate though. After some oral both ways I fucked her in several positions, missionary, doggy, spoon, prone bone, her on top. She was more than willing and enthusiastic throughout and appeared to enjoy herself without seeming fake. Only lady in a long time who's been able to make me cum and get a second round out of me. Deserves a medal for that alone.  :angelgirl: I had to stop in the end because I was knackered. Offered a shower at the end but I declined. Was out the door in about 50 min but there was no sign of clock watching and if my stamina was up to it and I'd taken the option of another shower it would have filled the full hour. Certainly wasn't short changed.
The other 2 reviews are slightly contradictory as to her level of English. I'd say it's pretty good but she's not the chatty type (at least not with me). Take that as a positive or negative depending on your preferences.

Summary:

First punt of the year and sets a standard that's going to be tough to beat. Not sure how long she'll remain in Edinburgh but I'd be up for another visit.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 09:21:27 pm by whiskyfan »