Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheetah Thai Ladyboy Gloucester  (Read 1354 times)

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

£130 60mins

Cheetah is well reviewed her although the most recent ones are a bit patchy but I thought I'd give her a try as she has a small cock for topping.
Comms were good by text I had msgd her the night before with prompt replies but then couldn't get a reply in the morning so I went to see somebody else.
Luckily she did get back to me so I changed plans a bit as I was going to Gloucester anyway,by the look of the opened suitcase she had been travelling so I can understand the lack of replies in the morning.
I've been to this location before when seeing External Link/Members Only not the best part of town and I wouldn't be comfortable at night there but that's probably me being a country boy.There's parking not 50m from the house which is fit for purpose but not exactly the lap of luxury.
Cheetah is very good looking and super curvy with a bit more timber than her photos with unusually for a Thai a nice big ass,her hair is as her main pic.
I did struggle to understand her machine gun English delivery though.
Into the room and I have to wait for her room mate to shower first during which she strips off and invites me to grab her ample tits and have a little play with her cock.
Once showered she gives me a nice firm massage during which I could feel her cock slowing getting hard followed by her running it along my crack.This ended with some reach unders and a cheeky finger up my ass,she was quite keen to fuck me at this point as the packet of rubbers was being unopened when I turned around.
Suggest we do a bit more foreplay so I sucked her off,bit of frottage before I turned her over and buried my tongue in her ass which she seems keen on and a bit of a 69.
She then fucked me prone and her thinnish 5 incher actually for once didn't hurt so a success on that part for me.
We then switched and I fucked her mish and doggy but I was struggling to come as it was a bit cold in the room (a lot of the action was under the duvet).I expect she will have figured out the heating by now.
Settled for an OWO/HJ finish whilst she whilst I sucked her cock and rimmed her,most satisfying.
Took another shower after her and I was away slight under an hour.
Cheetah is very sexy,enthusiastic and good fun even if I couldn't understand her I'd definately go back.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 03:37:19 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »

Offline princerico

Great review, good work Sir.  :drinks: