Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SunShine Sexy Cheltenham  (Read 1190 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441512) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

Well this is a strange one and one of those times when you think did that really happen?
I've seen Sunny many times always had a great time and she clearly took a liking to me although I'm not going into the specifics of that.
I made a booking for early the following day and she gave me the address,I turn up and go for a little walk past to see where it is and although there are apartments I've been to in that street it wasn't those in fact it wasn't an apartment at all.
Msg her to say so and she says she will get back with further instructions which she does 5 minutes later.
These instructions don't lead to any apartment though so I spend a few minutes trying to find something like an apartment whilst looking shifty to anyone looking.
I get further instructions but again they make no sense and oddly get accused of playing pranks or being in Worcester not Cheltenham  :wacko: and that I should know it as I'd been before which I hadn't.
Anyway I was on a tight schedule so decided to leave after those msgs as they were a bit odd,then I get persuaded to try one last time even though I was nearly back at my car.I even stand opposite the windows of where she said she was so she could see me as she'd been looking apparently and not seen me.
Drew a blank again at this so walked off for good and I was way past the time I normally spend before walking.
I then get in total 22 seperate vitriolic msgs from her,she was properly pissed off.
All in all a bit odd.

Offline dubs

Girls need to start using what3words

Online updownandaround

Isn't this the same "girl" that others thought is a bloke post sex change? That being the case then she can't blame it on PMT 😂

Offline Jonlove69

Girls need to start using what3words

Totally agree. Looked on the app for ///tight.wet.pussy but I haven’t found it yet