Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GrazyTs Cheltenham  (Read 1055 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7022623) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

£100 30mins

Comms             9    Txt for a meeting a couple of hours later,prompt replies.
Location            6    Apartment in town,on the whole thses are too small for a decent meeting and this is the worst one I've been in.
Grazy                7   She is completely passable even though she had her hair up (shame) which normally makes TSs look more masculine.Very pretty face,avarage size cock but her ass is ridiculously fake and made her cock look a bit odd in comparison.
Speaks practically no English bar "Hi" and "I fuck you".
Service             6    Mutual OWO,frottage,mutual anal,HR and toy on me.

Originally planned an hour but downgraded on seeing the messy room and tiny shower.
She wanted to fuck me which she kept on repeating,in the end I relented but said I had to fuck her first.Managed to find her asshole somehow between her cheeks and fucked her doggy,she the did the same as I was tired of the "I fuck you" all the time.
Ironically she couldn't stay hard so wanked me off whilst toying me,whole meet was a cluster fuck.
I won't return.

Offline Cheltclient

Shame you had a bad time. Video on BP looks hot. But enough here for me to pass next time she’s in town and if I happened to spot her profile