Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Natalia - Plymouth  (Read 1636 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4703060) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline sablood

Link: External Link/Members Only

Thought I’d get this review out sharpish and there is very little intel on TS tourers to Plymouth when they show up.

£120 for 30 minutes

Comms: quick and efficient. Took me a few messages to arrange a meeting in 15 minutes time.

Location: discrete serviced apartment located in small side road in the city centre. I met her late at night so the place was pretty quiet. Parking was a bit tricky. Illegally parked and hope I don’t get a ticket. The serviced apartment was very clean, sparkling bathroom and enough amenities.

The girl/TS: Usual hide behind the door trick but she is very good looking. Looks exactly like her pictures. Fair, smooth skin. She is tall and thin with well done fake boobs and a pert ass. She’s got a bit of a milfy vibe to her.

Friendly when I came in, but was quick to business. Got the payment done quickly and was asked to gargle my mouth and wash my cock in the sink. Entered the room and she jumped on me.

Services: immediately into DFK with lots of tongue action. I was quick to remove my clothes while all this was happening and then got my hands on her flaccid cock. It didn’t stay this way for long, she was rock hard within a minute and she continued to suck my face while I stroked her cock. Eventually pushed on to the bed, and was made to deep throat her cock. She’s got a nice cock - about 6 inches, tasted nice and fresh. Throat fucked me for a while, which she enjoyed. My hands were all over her ass, and I had a strong desire to eat it. Got her to bend over and gave her ass a good rimming. Everything was clean as a whistle. Then both of us onto the bed, more DFK, brief OWO on me (my choice as I was close to exploding). I wasn’t prepared, and wanted to fuck her. On with the dome, and then fucked her in cowgirl while we both played with her cock. Exploded into the dome within a few minutes.

Quick clean up with not much chat. I think she was still horny, as she kissed me again before I was going to leave and then asked me to kiss her cock goodbye. I gave it a good suck for a minute before I said I had to go. I think she was eager for me to complete the job, but I was running on borrowed time.

Finally, out the door into the crisp night air.

Conclusion: enjoyable punt. I walked on the last TS I saw as her images were massively photoshopped, so this good looking SP was a welcome change. I would probably return if circumstance allowed.

Offline princerico

Bravo. I'll keep an eye out for her, looks hot.

Offline Cheltclient

Great review. Hope she comes my way (literally)

Offline princerico

Great review. Hope she comes my way (literally)

annoyingly she was in Bristol recently but no reviews  :dash:

Offline Cheltclient

Would have been risky with no reviews. The pic on her profile with her cock hard and the guys hand on it is a good one

Offline GingerNuts

You could have TOFTT.

Offline Cheltclient

You could have TOFTT.

Fair comment not I think TOFTT is prob more risky with a TS. No idea what you might find on the other side of the door.

Offline GingerNuts

Fair comment not I think TOFTT is prob more risky with a TS. No idea what you might find on the other side of the door.

Thankfully some members are prepared to take the chance.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 06:27:59 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Cheltclient

Thankfully some members are prepared to take the chance.

Indeed.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Thx for the review I think she looks FAF just needs to come a bit nearer.