Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica Thai Manchester  (Read 6244 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7195580) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Chris1990mcr

£120 for 30 mins + £30 for cum.

External Link/Members Only

Nice enough flat in a converted office block in Old Trafford.

Good comms.

Bloody hell this was a good one. Shes a smoking hot looking tranny if thats your thing. Thai blonde barbie. Big tits, big ass ( enhanced ass) and a thoroughly good service.

Showered, dried off and into the room and she had got herelf naked on the bed. No clothes at all.   Loved this.

Told her to bend over and her arse really was the sight to behold. I then got my tongue straight into her hole, she was holding my head down and seemed to be writhing and wriggling around and enjoying it. Pulled her back for some kissing, big lips, really soft and it was passionate with tongues.

Sucked her off for a bit and interspersed with me rimming her, sucking her, kissing her and then went with the flow. She was on her back, I rubbered her up and put a condom on her before climbing on top of her. She remained hard and it went in easily with me on top.

I bounced around and rode her cock before I ended up on my back and she kept her dick inside me the entire time and gave me a good fucking.

I really enjoyed being bottom for her, don't know where the mood came over me but was just really good. She was smiling, kissing, looking fit as fuck and feminine whilst fucking me in the arse.

She then asks where I want her to cum. I hadn't told her I wanted cum, I hadn't paid for cum but fuck it.

She then got off the bed, went round to the end where my head was and whipped the rubber off. She put herself in my mouth and then wanked off all over my face, and in my mouth and made me suck every last bit of her spunk.

I couldn't contain anymore and the fucking had me close to a hands free. A few strokes from me and I had ended up spurting a huge load all over my chest.

Shower, kiss goodbye and away I went.

Really good girl, really rate this one. Looks like the pics, fucking fit.

Offline Tonk369

Looks a good'n. hopefully head to Liverpool soon

Offline Highfield Hal

Good job! A heavy cummer, would you say?

Offline TomTank

You said you didn't pay for her to come, but also that her to come was £30?

I see she is £100 for half an hour now, and that's very tempting

Offline Sweetadam786

Offline JoJo93

Who would you reccomend the most between this girl and lawrence who you reviewed?

Offline Chris1990mcr

You said you didn't pay for her to come, but also that her to come was £30?

I see she is £100 for half an hour now, and that's very tempting

I think £100 for half is better value, £120 is a bit steep but her pics were fit and a couple of previous reviews were good. Ultimately the experience was great so I didn't feel cheated, a shit 15 mins for £50 and you still feel cheated.

£30 to cum, I hadn't paid in advance but caught in moment I thought why not just do it.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Who would you reccomend the most between this girl and lawrence who you reviewed?

Lawrence is now in Sheffield. The service and passion there for me was above and beyond any punt I have had in years. Miles ahead of anything.

Monica still a good solid experience by normal standards.

Offline Salfordslayer

She is back in Manchester

also has a second profile

External Link/Members Only

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Nice review, She’s goes straight to the top of my list!

Offline Salfordslayer

Visited today. She is beautiful and a great top -  Review to follow.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Visited today. She is beautiful and a great top -  Review to follow.

I best get back to see her. Glad you enjoyed yourself.