Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Amanda_ - Polish - Hoxton (Quickie OWO + CIM)  (Read 5265 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5521182) (34 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Parking

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I fancied a quick blow and go. It was out of Lovely_Amanda_ or _Sexy_Sara (External Link/Members Only). Amanda happened to be free at short notice so Amanda it is!

15 mins £50

Flat above the shops at the end of Hoxton market. Easy to find. Slightly dated inside, the shower is dodgy and I couldn't get the temperature right, Amanda had to set it up for me.

I've never engaged in 15 min sessions so don't know what to expect, time keeping wise. Amanda actually caught me by surprise, she was very friendly and chatty, perfect English. MILF type, not the usual I go for but she still looks good.

Had the first shower then started with some FK. Moved to the bed with me lying on my back. OWO was great, used spit to lubricate, licked balls and gooch area. Combined with hands and mouth. Led to an explosive CIM finish (2 weeks worth) and she kept sucking which felt amazing. She went to dispose of the yuckys in the bathroom. Had a second shower as well.

I was in and out including 2 showers in a bit over 20 mins. I was very cautious of the time but she kept chatting and made sure I was happy.

Nothing bad to pick out. I wasn't rushed at all. Did the job. I reckon she would be fun at longer meets but £100/hh £150/h is a bit meh...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 08:52:53 pm by Parking »

Offline MLawro93

Still hasn't fixed the shower. Is the showerhead replaced at least?  :lol:

Offline Parking

Still hasn't fixed the shower. Is the showerhead replaced at least?  :lol:

I think the showerhead was fine.

She told me 'hot = cold' and 'cold = hot' so surely if I turn on the cold tap it will be hot! I quickly realised it wasn't that simple :dash:

Offline tantraman

... MILF type, not the usual I go for but she still looks good ...

... as per plentiful photos collated here :music:

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Anyone know if she's popped up somewhere with a new account? Had her on my hotlist and missed my chance!

Offline beachtest

I've been looking for Amanda too! I think she disappeared but she was a good safe punt. If anyone knows if she's coming back post here :)

Offline MLawro93

She has been gone for a while. Most likely packed it in for now.

I do have to admit, she did strike me as a bit jaded towards the end. Didn't have the usual spark I was used to.