Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petitealice - Norfolk  (Read 2052 times)

8 review(s) for petitealice (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

pokenn

Saw this girlExternal Link/Members Only  for a BDSM outcall earlier this year. It was 60 mins booking and I can't remember exactly what I paid, but it was a lot less than her present advertised rates.

Excellent comms before the booking and was happy to discuss my requirements.

Appearance: small, slim girl with small pert boobs. Pretty rather than beautiful. Clean and fresh breath. Nice hair. Dressed in sexy little dress and lingerie.

Attitude: seemed a little reserved at first, but soon got into to swing of things and was responsive and very willing to please. We ran over time and she's definitely not a clock watcher.

Services: great DFK and OWO. Responded well to being tied and spanked/caned. Finished with fucking doggy and was pleased to find she was very tight.

Overall one of my favourite punts this year. She responded very passionately to the BDSM, but I can't comment how she'd be for a more vanilla or GFE booking.

I'd probably book her again, but not at the prices she is currently advertising.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 12:06:21 am by pokenn »

Offline happyharry

For what it's worth, she has been on my "to do" list for several months. I did e.mail her to make a booking.
In the absence of a reply, I checked on AW and she hadn't read my mail - despite having logged into her profile during that period. I checked again a few days later and she'd read my mail after 5 days..but didn't respond. Maybe it's me ?

pokenn's report has re-ignited my interest but is it worth the hassle ?

Anything to add, anyone ?

kier

this girl is amazing and definitely not a clock watcher, i agree with everything pokenn has to say apart from the price i would love for her to be cheaper because i could see her more often but she is worth every pound, i wouldnt say she is beautiful either but she is very attractive and better than her pictures in the flesh, she is different from all the other wgs i have seen, she seems real if that makes sense? like it doesnt feel like its just a job for her it seems like she enjoys it, i cant say shes the best around because there are still 3 or 4 english working girls i havent seen in nowich but if she stays the way she is and not deciede to start taking the piss like the other wgs then hopefully i will become a regular of hers, she is worth a try you could pay £80 and spend half hour with her or spend £60 and get ripped off by a romanian your choice, the only negative i can say about her is she has a few tattoos but nobodys perfect.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:46:42 pm by kier »

Offline socks

this girl is amazing and definitely not a clock watcher, i agree with everything pokenn has to say apart from the price i would love for her to be cheaper because i could see her more often but she is worth every pound, i wouldnt say she is beautiful either but she is very attractive and better than her pictures in the flesh, she is different from all the other wgs i have seen, she seems real if that makes sense? like it doesnt feel like its just a job for her it seems like she enjoys it, i cant say shes the best around because there are still 3 or 4 english working girls i havent seen in nowich but if she stays the way she is and not deciede to start taking the piss like the other wgs then hopefully i will become a regular of hers, she is worth a try you could pay £80 and spend half hour with her or spend £60 and get ripped off by a romanian your choice, the only negative i can say about her is she has a few tattoos but nobodys perfect.
Careful there buddy, you don't want to get all fluffy on her!  :scare:

kier

Careful there buddy, you don't want to get all fluffy on her!  :scare:

i see what your saying not a chance tho, its just nice to meet a wg whos not out to rip you off especially after some of the monstrositys i have met.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:34:20 pm by kier »

Offline socks

Know what you mean fella! Sometimes the joy of a great punt when you've been on a run of shit ones can make you forget that there's more good girls out there than you could ever get round to fucking!