Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet alice x (Harlow)  (Read 1293 times)

1 review(s) for sweet alice x (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

tony81

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I usually look to East Herts for incalls but occasionally there's a bit of a drought. Then Alice popped into Harlow on AW search and looked like she might be worth a punt. No feedback but the pictures and verification were enough to risk it.

Asked for 12 noon by text, got a 12:30 bby, reply. hmmm okay. Made the trip to delightful Harlow, and parked next to the hotel, thankfully easy parking. Text her for the room number - Still in taxi bby, be there 20 mins.

Urgh. Thought sod it, lets see what happens. 20 mins later she fired a text back but I had to text back again for the room number. Anyway, finally got to the room and to a view of a very cute and small (5ft 3 at the very most) brunette looking not a day over 21 and much younger than her photos suggest with some interesting jumper lumps.

Cold as ice to start with and spent more time looking at her phone but did warm up a little. In  fact her smile could warm the whole room on its own. Sadly there was no kissing at all and I was denied a nearly irresistible urge to bury my face between her legs too. Covered bj was good and no restrictions on touching (tbh I didn't get below her chest anyway  :D)

About 15 mins of fairly restricted fun seeing this cute little thing on top and beneath me ensued then a chat and out the door as she wanted to eat her Burger King as she hadn't eaten all day...

Having seen Alicia in Edmonton/Enfield recently too, £100 for this service pales in comparison. She's a slightly crazy girl too and at £100 for an hour I've had much better Romanian experiences but walked away strangely satisfied and not feeling robbed hence the Neutral rating.

Offline eyeseebee

So she looked at her phone throughout, didn't let you kiss her and turfed you out to eat a fucking Burger King and she doesn't get a negative? Oh well, I suppose at least we know she likes a Whopper with Cheese.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 12:48:59 am by eyeseebee »

Offline CBPaul

With all that messing about and substandard service I would have given a negative, her age and cuteness doesn't come into it, but that's up to the OP.

The younger Romanian girls all seem to be of the same mold and rely on being at the younger, good looking end of the prossie spectrum (at least the profile pics anyway). 

Offline oldanddecrepid

Yesterday I did have a text conversation hoping to arrange a meeting with Alice and specifically asked about CIM (at discretion in her profile) and kissing. Responded with a clear negative for CIM and no comment on kissing. I hope my personal hygiene was not an issue as we were 3 miles apart at the time, and our paths have never crossed before (and never will after this 'neutral' review).
Plenty of pretty girls out there but not too many that endorse their enjoy lists when specifically asked (an essential couple of questions for every meeting).

So thanks to the OP for confirming my suspicions about Sweet Alice

OandD

tony81

So she looked at her phone throughout, didn't let you kiss her and turfed you out to eat a fucking Burger King and she doesn't get a negative? Oh well, I suppose at least we know she likes a Whopper with Cheese.

Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer. When I got out the shower she was looking at her phone and tbh didn't look as if she'd put it down. But as soon as we got chatting she did let it go - she wasn't looking at her phone the whole time at all, went straight into a pretty good bj and sex from there. She'd only arrived at the hotel 10 mins earlier so was a bit rushed I think, but then she knew what time I was meant to be there. I've felt much worse after other punts so the fact I didn't here deserved a neutral for me. If she'd just laid their like a corpse, that would have been a negative but she was fairly proactive. :P