Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel - A1 Massage Parlour (Bradford)  (Read 2696 times)

1 review(s) for courtney coxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jack_walsh

I've had a very busy June when I started this new hobby but alas I have to take a break. So with my limited remaining funds I headed back to Bradford for the excitement of a quick random punt.  The only girl available straight away was a fairly tall afro-caribbean girl with a stunning body. Quite pretty too. I thought it was my lucky day when I saw her. 

The deal was for half an hour which apparently covers "a massage & 4 personal services" according to their website. There's no sign of Hazel on the site's rota or galleries so no linky but I did ask her if she worked as an independent. She said she was from Manchester and registered on AW and by the powers of the AW search tool I found her profile...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyway that's a lot of waffle before saying that she is good looking, totally fit, gives EXCELLENT oral with (owo was offered) and some standard moves later I was done in.  Wow, nearly blew my socks off.

It's a parlour so you get that converyor belt feeling but she was courteous enough to chat for a few minutes and have a giggle as well.  A really nice girl who I would highly recommend.