Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kirsty - GFE / Sheffield  (Read 1465 times)

Offline wristjob

External Link/Members Only
£75/30 mins (£65 for GFE, £10 CIM)

Apparently Kirsty used to be a page 3 girl so quick summary "Phwoooor, what a scorcher!"

I was a bit unsure about Kirsty. The pictures on the GFE site aren't the best really - ironic for a girl who used to be a photographic model. Not a lot in the way of useful reviews either. I did wonder about this but thought who am I kidding. I figured natural boobs, sexy - I'd book her eventually (unless some bad reviews come along pdq) so may as well get it out the way. I did actually expect to be disappointed but I took one for the team. A couple of my faves were working so actually I expected to go away wishing I'd booked one of them instead.

Anyway first impressions - Kirsty is fecking gorgeous. She is really pretty and the pictures don't do her justice. 2nd impressions - she wears shit lingerie. Whatever she was wearing didn't do her any favours but hey she would be booked all day long if she wore the good stuff. Her profile says 5'3 - seems about right and she had heels on which she kicked off as soon as we got to the room.

Showered, discuss requirements and get down to business. Kirsty is a total livewire - she has this personality that makes you feel like you've known her years and someone probably told her the world would stop revolving on its axis if she stopped smiling - she's a dream. Beautiful, great figure, largeish natural tits,

A bit of kissing then on with OWO and it was great - just how I like it. Lots of attention everywhere, good technique - really nice and of course a stunning pair of tits bouncing against my leg - when I let them :) Kissing, OWO alternating - this girl loves to kiss, lots of tongue - fanastic. After a while we move to sex, lots of kissing during that too. Lots of it instigated by her. You could say she was a bit OTT with the noises during sex but I say the nipples never lie and they seemed to be screaming enjoyment. Sex in a couple of positions, oral to finish then unhurried clean up etc.

She was very attentive all the time too so she'd just start snogging me or shove her tits in my face without having to ask which is nice - but she wasn't too push with it.

Pros:

Great kissing all the way through and she was leading the way with it most the time.
Absolutely beautiful looks.
Stunning body, gorgeous boobs.
Really nice BJ
Lovely personality.

Cons:

I could find a few niggles if I wanted to but that would feel petty.

I took one for the team and karma paid me back in spades. "Phwoooor, what a scorcher!" - big understatement.