Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alicia Mel B - Aberdeen  (Read 12840 times)

Offline takemymoney

External Link/Members Only

First review so go easy on the newbie ;) have read many a review on here and seen many a TS however I’ve only just now bothered to register so I can leave reviews

Seen Alicia was in Aberdeen and had been a while since I seen a TS, well boredom got the better of me so decided to give it a go, had a good search online and couldn’t find a single review on her but seen she tours and perhaps stays in London and had toured the rest of Scotland, so was a complete punt but what else am I going to spend my money on just now anyway!

Gave her a txt bit slow at replying but said she was staying on Charlotte Street, said I would be an hour she said no problem, called her when I was outside but no response so messaged, got a response 20mins later telling me which buzzer to press, was a wee bit hacked off I had to sit in the car for 20mins but tried not to let it bother me that much, was buzzed in, top floor apartment, again had to stand outside the door for another 2mins until she answered, when she did she looked amazing, standing there all in black lingerie and stockings with red heels. Very tall and softly spoken, I would say her pics are accurate but perhaps she’s a bit bigger in real life, not an issue for me. Went into the bedroom where I was offered a shower, tried to make some small talk about how long she’s been in town but she did not understand, had to speak into her phone which translated to Portuguese, she knew basic words but not sentences without the use of translater.
Undressed she made me suck her, in her photos she looks huge but I’m real life not so much, she was soft when I started to suck then got harder and harder in my mouth which was a big turn on. She then sucked me for a while until she asked to fuk me, on with the bag and she put my legs over her shoulders, could only handle about 5mins (as I said it had been a while) I then fuked her for about 10mins till I told her I was about to cum, removed the bag and came over her tits.
All over in just over 25mins
Was offered a shower but had before I left and would shower at home again
All in all a decent enough punt, probably wouldn’t see again if in town but done the job at the time

£100 for 30mins

Looks - 8/10
Cleanliness - 9/10
Location - 8/10
Comms - 5/10
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 02:07:07 pm by takemymoney »

Offline Alanroy

Bit shit to leave you standing outside for 20 mins, especially after an hours notice you were coming. And another few minutes outside the door... cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline takemymoney

Yeah did cross my mind to not bother going ahead with it and almost walked away but glad I never turned out to be a decent enough punt

Offline Jaydudebj

She’s looks lovely mate, hope she comes to Southampton soon.

Offline J_H

Good review - she's getting closer to Glasgow, hope she stops off.

Offline shemaleluv86

Thanks for the review.  I've just registered, and looking for my first TS punt.

takemymoney, do you think Alicia would provide a good GFE service?  I'm considering booking 1-hour.

Offline shemaleluv86

Actually, thinking about not more - I'm definitely going to see her this week.  But I had a couple questions:

You mentioned in your review that she was a bit bigger in real life, did you mean she's taller the you expected or chubbier?  I can deal with curves, but not if she's fat.  Which pic looks most like her on her profile?

Are her tits as big as they look in her pics?

Do you think she's more dominant or passive?

Did she mention if she could cum or not?

Anything info would be appreciated.  Shame you had such an ordeal in seeing her!

Offline takemymoney

Hello, by bigger I meant built wise so yeah bit more curvier than her pics, but they all look like her, they are genuine. Never asked about cum but imagine it would be the usual £50 more, she was completely clean though no issues there
What I forgot to mention on my review is I think she is touring with 2 other girls, I think they were staying in apartment next door, I kind of wish I had took a punt on Gaia, also couldn’t find any other reviews on her

Also

Offline shemaleluv86

Thanks for responding  :thumbsup:

If I do manage to see her, I'll be sure to return to leave a review.

Offline J_H

Hello, by bigger I meant built wise so yeah bit more curvier than her pics, but they all look like her, they are genuine. Never asked about cum but imagine it would be the usual £50 more, she was completely clean though no issues there
What I forgot to mention on my review is I think she is touring with 2 other girls, I think they were staying in apartment next door, I kind of wish I had took a punt on Gaia, also couldn’t find any other reviews on her

Also

A threesome with Mel and Gaia could be fun!

Offline Spikey

Good review thanks TMM. What was Alicia's kissing like? DFK or light?

Offline Spikey

« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 07:30:04 pm by Spikey »

Offline shemaleluv86

Thanks for responding  :thumbsup:

If I do manage to see her, I'll be sure to return to leave a review.

Unfortunately I've been unable to arrange a meet 😥 she's either unavailable or not picked up her phone - so I gave up.

Offline takemymoney

Really wow I wouldn’t have thought she would be that busy!
I just txt her when I was arranging, as I mentioned she can’t speak very much English so maybe not accepting phone calls

Offline Honestchap

How big was she in real life ?  Length and thickness