Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi Ryder Bradford  (Read 2217 times)

35 review(s) for Lexi_Ryder (26 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5497487) (31 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

aasimar

I booked half an hour session with Lexi over the phone. No issue booking it very good communication until I came to her place of work in Bradford. She sent me few texts even about an hour before our session saying that if a client doesn't show up I can come earlier. All good until I tried to phone Lexi to ask her for flat no. etc. Lexi's phone was suddenly off and in couple of minutes later I saw her jumping in her car and driving off. Very disappointing experience cause she wasted my time without any explanation. I'm not from Bradford. I was looking froward for this meeting.

Offline PussyLover789

First post and review since june 216?? hmmmmm  :unknown:

Offline Zeusthedoc

I remember something somewhere where her booking process was relatively convoluted.

Naturally, if she's done this that's cuntish of the highest order - but at the same time, first post, negative review of a WG who is relatively well reviewed on here...it's going to attract some cynicism.

Jury's out on this one for me

Online cumtoplay

Each to their own but you probably got away with one
Google some of here recent pics and video clips

Offline Sunglassesron

I booked half an hour session with Lexi over the phone. No issue booking it very good communication until I came to her place of work in Bradford. She sent me few texts even about an hour before our session saying that if a client doesn't show up I can come earlier. All good until I tried to phone Lexi to ask her for flat no. etc. Lexi's phone was suddenly off and in couple of minutes later I saw her jumping in her car and driving off. Very disappointing experience cause she wasted my time without any explanation. I'm not from Bradford. I was looking froward for this meeting.

Did the similar to me pal. Great comms and then I text her to say there had been a hold up nearby due to a cyclist being knocked over and said I'd be 10 mins late she said no problem. I arrived at her place precisely 3 minutes later than the booked time and no response to calls just an angry text saying she'd cancelled as I was very late? To be honest you're notissing much, I saw her a few years back and it was bang average, she was a plan b for me that day.