Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enlightened? If only UK could be so progressive.  (Read 1077 times)

Offline LLPunting

Offline John Johnson

The "rowdy tourists" are the same people who support the central Amsterdam hotels and restaurants. They risk losing the businesses in that area.

Offline LLPunting

The "rowdy tourists" are the same people who support the central Amsterdam hotels and restaurants. They risk losing the businesses in that area.

Suspect the idiots aren't just there to disrespect the SPs, pretty sure they'll also be causing grief elsewhere and getting drunk and stoned before visiting the novelty museums.  Even if they did stop visiting the city I very much expect that the safer, more discrete new proposals would lead to an uptick in sex tourists who would pay as much for other services and ancilliaries.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Suspect the idiots aren't just there to disrespect the SPs, pretty sure they'll also be causing grief elsewhere and getting drunk and stoned before visiting the novelty museums.  Even if they did stop visiting the city I very much expect that the safer, more discrete new proposals would lead to an uptick in sex tourists who would pay as much for other services and ancilliaries.

Moving along those streets at peak times is like getting in and out of Old Trafford in the 1970s. Its a brave soul who would actually enter a shopfront with all those people about. So it probably would lead to an uplift in actual sex traffic.

Offline Happylad

As with all "Improvements" in which either Government or Local Authority (of whatever nationality) is involved it will take a long time to actually happen, and, once achieved, simply result in increased prices to the customer of everything, which will also include some element or level of taxation never previously levied.

Offline Squire Haggard

My last visit there was around the mid 90s. I remember telling a friend that I had four punts, but I can now only remember two. They were very short and forgettable punts. One Czech girl was nice enough for a return visit, but I wasn't staying long enough. On a quieter street, I  remember one coloured girl banging the window loudly with her keys, wanting my attention, but I walked on. I remember it being very crowded, but saw no rowdy drunks, but no doubt that will happen.

Perhaps this 'erotic centre' is a good idea. Some girls might prefer it, as they can hide their faces from the tourists. Long ago, I heard about a camera crew being attacked as they were making a film of the red light district. Today, it might put some girls off because they risk being seen be on a YouTube video. There might be less chance of that happening inside an 'erotic centre'. I hope that its a big place with a huge choice of girls. I might then be tempted to make a return visit.  :)

Offline LLPunting

Chebneyworld!

Poonani Paradise!

Cowgirls'R'Us!

Poontang Bang!