Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's responding to reviews  (Read 1303 times)

Offline datwabbit

I have seen WG's respond to reviews on here. It happens in the NE sometimes when there has been a negative review.

What are the rules on WG's responding to reviews? I am curious as it is a punter's forum.

Offline Mansell

The rules of UKP are here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
Which suggested they can respond to a negative review, but having seen some get banned doing so it's a fine line to tread and few get it right.  :unknown:

Offline hantshagger

i gather Admin has allowed some WG's to have a UKP profile, but not as many as used to be.  Are WG's responding to their own review - or are they commenting on another WG in the situation you describe?

Offline Mansell

i gather Admin has allowed some WG's to have a UKP profile, but not as many as used to be.  Are WG's responding to their own review - or are they commenting on another WG in the situation you describe?

This one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=133414.0

Offline datwabbit

Their own reviews. Cannot recall any in NE section commenting on another.

Sureshot

Let them respond, always good for a laugh :lol:

walking dead

English Rebecca I think commented on amelia Andrews positive review

Offline hantshagger

Yes, and actually, I have seen English Rebecca comment on several WG's  reviews on UKP  - over time..... didnt see anything particularly wrong with those comments that  i read.....

Offline smiths

I have seen WG's respond to reviews on here. It happens in the NE sometimes when there has been a negative review.

What are the rules on WG's responding to reviews? I am curious as it is a punter's forum.

The rules allow WGs to be members as long as they follow the rules he sets as linked in by Mansell. They are allowed to respond to reviews as long as they follow his rules, report them if they don't is my advice.

Online lewisjones23

Yes, and actually, I have seen English Rebecca comment on several WG's  reviews on UKP  - over time..... didnt see anything particularly wrong with those comments that  i read.....

you can tell the way she posts is just to tow the line and avoid a banning

sooner she puts a foot wrong and is out on her ear the better in my opinion

Offline smiths

She is on at least her second chance as it is, if I recall correctly and she can put me right if I am wrong but I think she is on her third chance on here, so has been banned twice before and allowed back by admin.

Offline Steely Dan

So if they are neutral and factual, and respect that it is a punters forum, they are fine.  Sometimes they answer factual questions. Sometimes they say sorry I had it wrong, will try harder and I will give you a discount.  It really has worked out.  If they argue or get mad they wont last 6 hours.

Also remember it can be really good they read this forum.  As long as we police fake reviews, this has the potential to drive better service. 

Q How do I got on the punting wiki as a hot performer?
A Give great sex to everyone at a low low price and over time it will happen!

Diehard

Plus one

vw

She comments on most reviews including a  good point on Faith's review about faith lying on aw feedback.

most of the prossie posts are pure touting or sympathy posts.

Personally rather the prossie posts rather than prossie spokesmen who i think are a scourge to punters and prossies alike.

Offline The Outsider

I think it can be useful to hear what the girl has to say about a review.  Sometimes, the reviewer can get carried away or sometimes (rarely) they can be malicious.  I’ve seen ladies correct details on a positive review as well as challenge a neutral or negative.  The rest of us can make our own minds up. 

The way a lady goes about it can be very informative and often as useful as the review itself.  If they are respectful and professional, it’s encouraging.  However, if a WG has a meltdown at the first sign of criticism, I don’t really want to be in a room alone with her, let alone pay for the privilege. 

In any business transaction there can be problems.  It’s how they are dealt with that’s most important for me. 

MrKeen

I think the girls should respond, as long as its factual and logical. The more information we have the better. I agree with previous poster that the way a girl respsonds often tell you a lot.

5th Musketeer

In any business transaction there can be problems.  It’s how they are dealt with that’s most important for me.
It's like a contract.  You never need one until something goes wrong - and then you REALLY need one.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
sometimes a girl needs to respond as not all clients are as honest as they appear, remember i found this site by a fake bullshit post about me doing bareback

he got banned when i proved it was utter shit

as for thoses wishing to see the back off me. put me on ignore  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline hungrypunt

The posts from ER Ive seen have been quite level headed, and also thinking back, Danni I think, who I havent seen any from for a while.