Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When You Run Into Your WG In Civvie Life  (Read 1223 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

So im out with the Mrs last Wednesday in town. We stopped for a coffee in one of the popular coffee shops and im being served by a girl who looks familiar for some reason. Mrs goes and finds a seat. The girl serving me doesn't recognize me but im positive i know her.

Then i notice a tattoo on her wrist and it comes flooding back to me. She's a WG (or former WG), in fact, the very first WG i ever seen 7 years ago. Back in those days i was into fatties with pretty faces. This fatty educated me to a few things - including the fact that it's difficult to eat a fat birds pussy (coz her belly gets in the way).

Anyone else ran into one of their past WG's in normal situations?

tonibell99

She's done well for herself then. Starfucks to Starbucks  :)

Gspotter

If you punt often enough it's likely to happen.
Majority of WGs will not initiate contact or indicate they know you unless you make the first move. And some will simply not remember you given the volume of clients.
If you're by yourself, it's no big deal. I met a WG I'd seen in the supermarket but she didn't recognize me and I didn't say anything. It wouldn't have bothered me if she had though.
If you meet a WG in public while you're in company, that's a more risky situation. But again the WG will seldom acknowledge you unless you make the first move. If you need to introduce them to your partner, just say they're 'X from work'. If you're with work colleagues, just say they're 'X, a friend'. Nobody knows what they do or your relationship with them unless you act guilty.

Offline stevedave

This has been covered multiple times...best advice is to ignore them and not worry about it.

Most decent WG's will value their anonymity and discretion as much as you.

Offline Roth

So im out with the Mrs last Wednesday in town. We stopped for a coffee in one of the popular coffee shops and im being served by a girl who looks familiar for some reason. Mrs goes and finds a seat. The girl serving me doesn't recognize me but im positive i know her.

Then i notice a tattoo on her wrist and it comes flooding back to me. She's a WG (or former WG), in fact, the very first WG i ever seen 7 years ago. Back in those days i was into fatties with pretty faces. This fatty educated me to a few things - including the fact that it's difficult to eat a fat birds pussy (coz her belly gets in the way).

Anyone else ran into one of their past WG's in normal situations?

Ending up with a sore forehead and neck. :scare: :scare:

ickydicky

if your with the missis just say she used to work in blah blah whatever bar you use. a barmaid.