Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hemmed in? Another reason why Romas are over here?  (Read 805 times)

Offline Marmalade

another reason why they're all over here?

Hidden Image/Members Only

vt

So there are 14 EU countries where it is not illegal to pay for sex and open for Romanians to enter without restriction...so I fail to see in what sense they're hemmed in?  :unknown:

Prostitution is alive & well in Romania despite it being illegal there, of course prices are on an entirely different level to the UK. Romanians are also found in huge numbers in FKKs & brothels all over Germany, the market is pretty much saturated with consequent price suppression where there's oversupply. Spain is similar. They are finding their way here because the economy & market for prostitution is still fairly buoyant. Many I have spoken to have previously worked in prostitution in Germany, Spain or Italy, though some are new arrivals directly from Romania.

Offline Marmalade

So there are 14 EU countries where it is not illegal to pay for sex and open for Romanians to enter without restriction...so I fail to see in what sense they're hemmed in?  :unknown:

Errrm duh  :hi:

I thought it was obvious, us hemmed in.

Hemmed in with
"Ooo let's try the Norwegian model"
"Ooo let't try the Icelandic model"
And even, "Ooo look at the French model"

It's like some out-of-control bleedin' virus.

vt

Ah I see!  :)

Let's hope that as we are a Germanic people, that we can follow the Germanic model of full legalisation that is working in Germany, Austria, Switzerland & the Netherlands!  ;)