Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MistressLouisa21  (Read 943 times)

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone been to see this self proclaimed "posh English" wg?
 Her profile is full of contradictions. She lists A levels and owo on her likes list , yet states in her frequently asked questions that she does neither.  :unknown:

We've come to expect these kind of things from the Roms but what is the world coming to when a " posh English mistress" comits the same offences?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:57:16 am by nike »

Offline DickDiver

Also lists location as Edinburgh but her booking page says South Wales. Looks great but comes across as a waste of energy. Even as a posh hooker.

Offline auldie63

'Posh' is a very relative term. Where I was dragged up 'posh' meant you had toilet paper in the shithouse instead of last night's chippie wrappers.

ickydicky

'Posh' is a very relative term. Where I was dragged up 'posh' meant you had toilet paper in the shithouse instead of last night's chippie wrappers.

you had a chippie? :dance:

Offline The Man With No Name

And that was after said papers provided an evening of entertainment...  :drinks:

Offline Mij

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone been to see this self proclaimed "posh English" wg?
 Her profile is full of contradictions. She lists A levels and owo on her likes list , yet states in her frequently asked questions that she does neither.  :unknown:

We've come to expect these kind of things from the Roms but what is the world coming to when a " posh English mistress" comits the same offences?

She says she's back in Cardiff now on her profile, but location set to Exeter. No AW feedback since March last year.....dreadful profile, full of contradictions as you said.

Suspect she / her pimp just changes locations to drum up PG business or to see how many emails she gets from an area to see if worth visiting. My guess is the former....in either case, I'd avoid.